Super dmz 3.0 stack

AMPHARMA

Awards
Hey guys, i still have a bottle of iron mag labs super dmz 3.0 left, any good suggestions for a good stack with the all the new products out their? Also have some epi-tren too. Looking for a new good stack. Thanks.

jaylongjohn

Awards
Super dmz 3.0 is already a stack of some the most potent conpounds made, why would you add to it. You should be asking a good stack for your liver! And you would get better answers for this in the anabolic section

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, i still have a bottle of iron mag labs super dmz 3.0 left, any good suggestions for a good stack with the all the new products out their? Also have some epi-tren too. Looking for a new good stack. Thanks.
DMZ is a premade stack.. also not even sure you should run DMZ 3.0. Depends on your, Age, Goals, Is it your first cycle, current stats? We can't help you with such little detail. Also if it's a first cycle i dont recommend stacking compounds.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea super dmz 3.0 is a more advanced ph with dmz, msten, and alpha-1. I would run something else before you jump straight to this product. It will also require a good on cycle and a pct with a serm.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't stack it. Make sure to have a strong PCT, something like this:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test booster (DAA)
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Don't stack it. Make sure to have a strong PCT, something like this:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test booster (DAA)
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3
DAA is pretty much useless with a SERM. However, thumbs up on the Reduce XT.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
DAA is pretty much useless with a SERM. However, thumbs up on the Reduce XT.
DAA can possibly slowdown recovery in those who are prolactin sensitive, everyone who uses DAA should use P5P and L-Dopa, prolactin can be a serious mood, libido, and hormonal killer. Reduce XT will slow down Post cycle fat gain like nothing else, it's amazing!

AMPHARMA

Awards
So would OL Super pct not be a good idea with all DAA in it?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So would OL Super pct not be a good idea with all DAA in it?
I said in some, there are people who have posted HIGH prolactin when using DAA. However it's not everyone, also, Sup3r PCT has L-Dopa in it to counteract the effects of DAA on Prolactin so it's very well rounded. Im just sensitive to DAA's sides so I dont use it.