Dbol and tren

Rocktown

Awards
I'm putting together my first ten cycle as we speak. I'm running tren e and test e. I was thinking about running dbol the first 3 weeks to kick things off. Is this a good idea on my first tren cycle? I'm familiar with dbol and how it affects me. I normally run it between 30 and 50 mgs. I will take any advice you have to offer.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its a nice kickstart, especially since you know how you react from it. just when the test and tren are kicking, youll be coming off the dbol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its a nice kickstart, especially since you know how you react from it. just when the test and tren are kicking, youll be coming off the dbol
Agree. Could probably run the Dbol for 4 weeks even at the lower dose of 30.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a kick ass combo imo.. I'd do 30mg for 6 weeks instead. You will love that cycle

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet that would be awesome. I've just always been worried about running orals that long.
At 30mg bro, you are fine.. basic liver support is fine. You don't even need UDCA at that dose, although it wouldn't hurt. Run some Nac and some herbal crap after, your fine.

Rocktown

Awards
I'll have 100 10 MG tablets. So I guess I'll just take them as long as they last.