pct question please read

yanke10

Banned
Awards
for pct i have 6-oxo, reboundxt, and nova. but im not sure whether to take them all or not. what dosages do you guys think?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
for pct i have 6-oxo, reboundxt, and nova. but im not sure whether to take them all or not. what dosages do you guys think?
yeah, really depends on what you did.

Personally, I like starting with Nolva and RXT, and tapering those for 3-6 weeks (depending, again, on what you did and how long).

I will use 3-4 RXT/day plus low Nolva daily doses now (as opposed to High Nolva doses alone of previous cycles). Might kick the 6OXO in for the last weeks.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
the 6oxo is not going to do anything if your taking rebound already.

Nolva is good because it will improve your lipid panel as well as restore test.

So go with rebound and nolva

yanke10

Banned
Awards
ill be doing 3 weeks of superdrol so i guees ill do 3 weeks of nova with dosages of 30/20/10 and also rebound x with a dosage of 2pils/1pill/1pill

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
yeah that looks sufficient maybe 40,20,10 for the nolva though

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
The after my first SD cycle I did 40/30/10 nolva.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Do you mean Novadex XT, or do you mean Nolvadex, i.e., tamoxifen citrate? Everyone here is advising you under the assumption that you mean tamoxifen, but given that you're consistently calling it "nova" and not "nolva," I'm guessing it's the former.

If that's the case, you need to get yourself nolva, or at least Rebound XT...

-kwantam

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Nolva wk1 40mg/wk2 20mg/wk3 10mg
wk 3/ 50mg/wk 4/ 25mg/wk5 /25mg Rebound

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean Novadex XT, or do you mean Nolvadex, i.e., tamoxifen citrate? Everyone here is advising you under the assumption that you mean tamoxifen, but given that you're consistently calling it "nova" and not "nolva," I'm guessing it's the former.

If that's the case, you need to get yourself nolva, or at least Rebound XT...

-kwantam
this is why I bitched a lot before about Gaspari naming a non-tamox supp "Novadex". Seems like you just play on people's confusion, and to some degree you are actually trying to make it sound that consumers are getting nolvadex.