Max LMG plus testosterone?

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Max LMG right now. It's only been a week and a half...I think things are going real well, though.

Anyhow, what I was wondering was how anybody thinks this product would stack well with testosterone (suspension, propionate, etc.)

And since it isn't a methyl, how does anyone think this would stack with dianabol or anadrol?

Since it is so new I figured it'd be tough to get an answer to this...but I thought maybe Author or someone might be able to at least speculate.

(I was thinking of adding a test dermal or suspensions at week five.)

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I am sure it would go very well with test, everything goes well with test:) At first my impression of the max lmg was that is was mostly anabolic and not so androgenic, but from what experiences BryanM has been posting, it seems to be very androgenic as it is giving his prostate some problems. If it is highly androgenic, the only side effect I could really see coming into effect from stacking it with test would be increased androgenic sides, such as acne, hair loss, and aggression. Most all of those can be dealt with though. I wish we didnt have to be so careful in describing the effects of these supplements, but in order to keep them around, just have to go off your/others experiences with them. This summer I am going to run a sust/winny cycle and am probably going to throw some Max lmg in the mix. Would like to hear Author's opinions on this.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Test for sure I have discontinued my little Max LMG run due to prostate and acne problems plus I have had some kidney problems and am taking a break from hormones for a while.

But the prostate was BAD I have BHP from a previous cycle and this is something I feel Id just rather stay away from personally due to that just too uncomfortable.

So im looking to get rid of my bottle :)

size

Awards
  • Established
Test and MAX LMG sounds like a very good combo. Test will certainly add pounds and keep libido high. MAX seems to be adding pounds and overall hardness. Combine the two, things should work well.