RAD 140 dosage

sabianangel

Awards
I just received my RAD140 and the bottle says 2 capsules per day. The mg per capsule says 30mg, so should I do the 2 capsules or should I take 1? Thanks in advance.

Metatron144

Awards
Depends if what's in your capsules is a 100% dose of raw rad powder which I highly doubt it. I would start with 1 cap and go from there. First thing in the morning. RAD has a half life of approx 48hrs so once a day dosing is fine.
Real raw RAD is crazy at 8mg from my experience.
I found the capsules to not even come close at 30mg. So feel it out brother.

sabianangel

Awards
Thanks for the info. Where is a good place to order real good stuff from for future orders?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info. Where is a good place to order real good stuff from for future orders?
Sounds like you have focused nutrition rad, it's legit bro

sabianangel

Awards
I have hardcore formulation rad 140 that I ordered from island supplements

sabianangel

Awards
The same brand on boss sport nutrition site

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

sabianangel

Awards
Aright gonna try them out and update on the results weekly if I can.....

legg

Awards
What do you guys think on dna anabolics? I have some of their rad 3mg each

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think on dna anabolics? I have some of their rad 3mg each
I used their lgd and turned me away from Sarms , suppression lethargy and literally nonexistent results and diet and training whee on point

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like you have focused nutrition rad, it's legit bro
This is good news. I just got two bottles of RAD-140 from focused nutrition from predator supps in UK...

However, wondering if I should have went Olympus UK, etc? Radar1ne for example?

Is focused nutrition still in Biz? I see some solid reviews on forums, youtube (all taken with discernment). Of course the overpriced liquid only SARMs pushers like sarms1, sarmsx make ludricious claims that all SARMS are only in liquid form and only legit from their sites of course at 2x the price markup $.

I got lucky when I started prohormones ~2 years ago, when getting back into training after a long break. I had good blackstone and other legit PH products to get into the swing of things. However more recently, I got burned or had to return / discard my panther and medals research fake or underdosed SARMs... Willing to pay a little more for quality like OL UK products, etc. just not highway robbery prices like Sarms X.

So I understand Olympus UK, Focused, Elite Athlete, Sarmspharm, Purerawz all seems to be reasonable UK / US sources, good reviews, and not outlandish highway robbery prices? Also DNA anabolics , Immortal Science seem like lesser known UK sources... Brawn and OL-UK seem the most legit, Focused seems OK too.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
If it's 100% just Rad in that capsule then 30mg is just not necessary. 10mg was frikken awesome! The lethargy was absolute sh!t, but the results spoke for themselves.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it's 100% just Rad in that capsule then 30mg is just not necessary. 10mg was frikken awesome! The lethargy was absolute sh!t, but the results spoke for themselves.
Yeah wonder if its 100%, a well known Youtube researcher (Mature Muscle and Fitness) got a focused nutrition CoA for Sr9009 focused makes too (harder to synthesize?) was only 87% pure... still legit, but not perfect.

Might just get Radar1ne from OLUK or RAD from Brawn or purerawz... its like getting dirt weed in college (it works OK) when all you wanted was real kind bud from the dispensary. Sure it costs a little more, but worth it for potency.

Given that, seems they overdose mg wise, compensating for knowing purity is 80-90% not 97-100%? Others researchers have noted they tend to label the dose high...

Good to know the RAD-140 (when legit) has solid results, thanks!

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
My buddies ran rad at 30mg/day and frocken blew up!!! Their values were all out of whack but just know they did not get diminishing returns from that dose, that's for sure.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
My buddies ran rad at 30mg/day and frocken blew up!!! Their values were all out of whack but just know they did not get diminishing returns from that dose, that's for sure.
Exactly. If you can handle the sides at 30mg go for it, but **** the sides man.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
JW Supps seems to have a decent number of reviews on the FN product. I got the last two bottles from Predator Nutrition in UK, but likely just to return for Radar1ne from OL-UK, or maybe Brawn. Kinda concerned as FN is out of biz. right?

w_w_w_.jwsupplements.co.uk/elite-rad-140/?revpage=1#reviews

edarrin

Awards
I am wondering how RAD140 at 10mg/day would stack up with say 5-10mg Anavar. I see a lot of guys mentioning prohormones. IMOE they are not very effective. I have run 15mg Osta and 20mg Mk677 recently and got nice recomp effects. I would like something a bit stronger. BTW I'm an older guy.

Last edited:

BigVis

Awards
I am wondering how RAD140 at 10mg/day would stack up with say 5-10mg Anavar. I see a lot of guys mentioning prohormones. IMOE they are not very effective. I have run 15mg Osta and 20mg Mk677 recently and got nice recomp effects. I would like something a bit stronger. BTW I'm an older guy.
LGD or RAD140 would be my recommendation!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Peptide/Research 72
Supplements 14
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 12