Superdrol, 4ad cyp, and MDHT cycle

Bacaveli

Awards
i am on the fourth week of my cycle now. it is as follows:
4ad cyp 2g/wk weeks 1-8
SD 40mg/day weeks 1-3, and again weeks 6-9
MDHT 100mg/day weeks 6-9
trib, vitex, fenugreek, nettle root, milk thistle, nolva, clomid pct weeks 10-13
this cycle is purely intended to harden me up and increase speed and strength. the first three weeks yeilded awesome gains as i ended up gaining 13lbs while still on a calorie restricted diet. i have been lethargic as hell while on the SD thuogh and i was wondering if the MDHT would help counter that side as 2g/wk of 4ad cyp was not sufficient the first time. could it be that the 4ad cyp was not in full effect the first three weeks? i thuoght it kicks in in the second or third week. i am fine now but i dont want to be stuck in bed all day when i finish up my cycle. please critique my cycle. any input will be appreciated. this is my first time pinning and it is more conveineint then i ever imagined. i am thinking about extending the 4ad to 12 weeks with 4 weeks off methyls and finishing up with 100mg/day MDHT and 20mg/day SD the last six weeks. would that be preferable to the way my cycle is currently set up?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just run the mdht. 100mgs of that stacked with 40mgs of Sdrol is a lot.

Pick one or the other, no to mention they are both DHT related.

I like your cycle though.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that is quite a lot, especially at your age! Careful, because you will obviously blow up, but it might cost you later in ability to gain/maintain muscle mass. You still have PLENTY of natty test runnuing through your body, so to maximize the utility of that, I'd consider the idea that less is more in this case.
I think 20mg of SD is plenty if you're going that route, and it will help energy levels/combat lethargy to keep it lower rather than higher. MDHT will also work, and if you do that, it seems that divided doses work best, with 1 good dose ~1hr pre-workout. Best of luck!

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Its really not that much hes only getting around 300mg of test each week.

100mg of MDHT is alot I was running this much and it dryed me out so much I needed to carry eye drops with me everywhere I went!!!

try a lower dose first like 75 mg and bump up if you need to.

I would deffenatley extend the cycle as the cyp ester hasnt even fully kicked in until around end of week 4 beggining of week 5 so go to 10 at least.

Run the MDHT out past the cyp by to weeks so you still have androgens in your body up until PCT while the cyp clears and keep the MDHT at 6 weeks total time.

I personally would run as much liver protection as possible if I kickstarted a cycle with methyls and ended with methyls its a lot for the liver to take.

You should really enjoy the cycle and expect around another 10 pounds LBM and to be really ripped from the MDHT after this cycle is complete.

The first three weeks the cyp ester is not fully swinging yet so that weight and lethargy was all due to the SD.

I wouldnt reccomend running the SD again if you had that much lethargy the first time around go with the MDHT only.

Redeemer

Awards
Is MDHT effective at lower doses? Say in the 25 to 50 mg ranges.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Is MDHT effective at lower doses? Say in the 25 to 50 mg ranges.
try it at low dose and see how it works for you. Some have reported some success at there doses (which are what was originally "reccommended" by manufacturers). Others found little success without doubling or tripling the doses. I am only 185lbs, and I go with 75mg/day divided minimum, because at lower doses I didn't get much. More than with M5 at 100mg, though....

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
What is this Superdrol I hear so much about?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh, type it in the search function, grab some coffee and enjoy.

Bacaveli

Awards
Its really not that much hes only getting around 300mg of test each week.

100mg of MDHT is alot I was running this much and it dryed me out so much I needed to carry eye drops with me everywhere I went!!!

try a lower dose first like 75 mg and bump up if you need to.

I would deffenatley extend the cycle as the cyp ester hasnt even fully kicked in until around end of week 4 beggining of week 5 so go to 10 at least.

Run the MDHT out past the cyp by to weeks so you still have androgens in your body up until PCT while the cyp clears and keep the MDHT at 6 weeks total time.

I personally would run as much liver protection as possible if I kickstarted a cycle with methyls and ended with methyls its a lot for the liver to take.

You should really enjoy the cycle and expect around another 10 pounds LBM and to be really ripped from the MDHT after this cycle is complete.

The first three weeks the cyp ester is not fully swinging yet so that weight and lethargy was all due to the SD.

I wouldnt reccomend running the SD again if you had that much lethargy the first time around go with the MDHT only.
i appreciate the feedback. i am already taking plenty of milk thistle and ala for my liver. i think i will go ahead and extend the 4ad cyp to 12 weeks. this is almost the end of my fourth week, and i can definitely feel the 4ad kicking in. i love pinning! its so conveineint because i only have to do it twice a week. extending it to 12 weeks means that i can take four weeks off of methyls with plenty of liver care and then finish up with 6 weeks of MDHT (ill try 75mgs/day). if i'm feeling pretty good i might try and add in the superdrol at 10-20mgs the last four weeks. i really want to finish with MDHT and SD stacked to see how it is. both of them work great by themselves and i want to be hard as a rock after this cycle. one question thuogh. does the cyp really need two weeks to clear? i've seen people say one week and others say two weeks so i'm confused on this one.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
more like 18 days but if you do 14 you will be cool

Just A Hack

Awards
Figured I would share..hope it proves helpful.

I'm almost finished with my 4 week SD and Methyl Rage cycle. I started out at 163lbs and I'm at 178lbs with two days left. I did get some minor back cramping in week 3, but other than that everything has been great. I feel strong as hell and haven't hit any true limits on my lifts.
As for my diet, I wanted to try to make sure I limited the fat gain, so the only thing I changed was my protien intake.

Wk1: 10mg SD, 2 capsoles Met Rage = 166lbs
Wk2: 20mg SD, 4 capsoles Met Rage = 170lbs
Wk3: 20mg SD, 4 capsoles Met Rage = 175lbs
Wk4: 20mg SD, 4 capsoles Met Rage = 178lbs (not finished yet)