BUMP TO 20MG M1T
- 05-04-2005, 09:27 AM
BUMP TO 20MG M1T
I have been on M1T for a week now, no noticeable gains as yet, i think my strength has gone up slightly but nothing major.....
As for sides, i have been feeling pretty tired and last night didnt get a proper nights sleep, appetite is a little supressed, ive also been feeling a little bit odd, like really hot in the face and then the feeling subsides, dont know if thats something to do with blood pressure?
should i bump to 20 mg or wait a bit longer??
- 05-04-2005, 12:31 PM
- 05-04-2005, 01:11 PM
I have been on gaspari m1t for about 11 days now i uped the dosage to 20mg about 3 days ago. I am in the same boat you are in except for the hotf ace part. A couple of my buddys who have used it said you got to make sure you are eating alot like 6 meals a day.
05-04-2005, 01:13 PM
I know it kicks in quick, but 1 week is not enough time to start considering this. 10 days or so, and then I would ssess the need. It seems like it is definitely working, just keep your eye on it.
I only need 5mgs, although I respond well, the last time I ran an m1t cycle I was 290 so. . .
05-04-2005, 07:22 PM
Takes 30mg and 3 weeks for me to see results, not advocating that just showing some people need higher dosages.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Spitdeath in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-28-2008, 05:30 PM
- By HammyAbeer in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2004, 08:57 PM
- By TheUsual in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2004, 10:57 PM
- By t_diddy2222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2004, 11:30 AM
- By aznboy79 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2003, 09:27 PM