Anabolic algorithm prohormone sides

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
I am using anabolic algorithm prohormone.everytime i take it it goves me a short 1-2hr eush of anxiety/hyperactive and irritability.almost reminds me of tren but its a little different.anybody have a guess as to what could be causing this.it feels stressful on the heart.cpuld it be the 1andro?anyone have any guesses.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's n it?

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Super 4-DHEA: A compound that is also known as 4-Andro, this compound is a DHEA derivative and compound converts into the master hormone, testosterone. Once converted, the Super 4-DHEA compound is both anabolic and androgenic, meaning that users will experience increases in muscle mass as well as in strength. With added testosterone, red blood cell count will increase as well resulting in improved muscle pumps during workouts as well as improved protein synthesis. 4-DHEA is a true bulking compound, resulting in mass gains with some water retention.

Super 1-DHEA: A compound that is also known as 1-Andro, this compound is a DHEA derivative and compound converts into 1-testosterone, also known as 1-AD - a compound that is 7 times more anabolic than testosterone. There is no conversion to estrogen with this compound so water retention is a non-factor. Additionally, as the muscle increases are dry in nature, gains are fairly easy to sustain during and after post cycle therapy.

Super R-DHEA: This compound converts into dihydrotestosterone, which promotes increases in fat loss, sex drive, physical strength and aggression. DHT cannot convert to estrogen and in fact helps to block estrogen which also aids in the reduction of water retention.

Super 19-DHEA: An anabolic precursor to Nandrolone, this compound can help stimulate the hormone production in the body and is known to have better anabolic effects than testosterone.

Super 5-DHEA: This compound is typically used to aid in improving exercise endurance, recovery, fat loss, and the prevention of muscle loss. Additionally, users have reported “motivational energy” as a benefit of Super 5-DHEA.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tmi but probably the whole combo is causing the andro rush your getting
It's normal