Best AAS

xgladiat0r

Awards
Looking to start an AAS cycle, I would ideally be cutting fat but I also want to gain as much lean mass as possible with the most effective substance. I am wondering is the strongest most potent cycle out there for this. I am not a novice, I have ran test e/mast e cycle, Ive ran Hdrol + xtreme tren PH and just ran a Super DMZ 2.0 cycle. I am 5'8 200lbs with 13% bf. Im looking into tren/test/mast or maybe tren/winny/test i'm not too sure that's why i'm on here looking for advice. Again I want something strong and effective. Thank you everyone for the support and hope to hear some feed back soon. Thank you all.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whenever someone asks for the best most potent cycle, immediately that clues me in to not respond. You need to do far more research.

If you just ran dmZ, you have time to research as you can't start a cycle now anyways.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Are you trying to cut or something?

xgladiat0r

Awards
It's ok. I've done plenty of research but i'm torn between a couple of different cycles and am not sure as to which would work best which is why i'm asking. I'm not naive really, i've ran cycles before and i did the dmz cycle about 2 months ago. I won't be starting this right away maybe next month but i'd like to be prepared and have everything ready. Yes I'm trying to cut but also want to add lean mass at the same time.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
A combo of tren and winny should be perfect, but also pretty harsh on the healthmarkers.

xgladiat0r

Awards
yeah i'm even thinking test/mast/var or something a little more stronger. i have many people telling me tren/winny is a nightmare and bad on the joints.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm liking that first idea. Test, mast at a fair dose, and some var for a kicker. If you can get legit var, get it lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I looked like a beast on tren and winny and still do since I only dropped the tren a week ago. If you can handle it that's the cycle I'd go for. But like criticalbench said, there's no "best most potent" compound out there, at least not one that works exactly that way for every person. Everyone responds differently to everything.

xgladiat0r

Awards
What did your lay out look like bambam? I'm assuming you used a test base.

Blaze298

Awards
Looking to start an AAS cycle, I would ideally be cutting fat but I also want to gain as much lean mass as possible with the most effective substance. I am wondering is the strongest most potent cycle out there for this. I am not a novice, I have ran test e/mast e cycle, Ive ran Hdrol + xtreme tren PH and just ran a Super DMZ 2.0 cycle. I am 5'8 200lbs with 13% bf. Im looking into tren/test/mast or maybe tren/winny/test i'm not too sure that's why i'm on here looking for advice. Again I want something strong and effective. Thank you everyone for the support and hope to hear some feed back soon. Thank you all.
By any chance from where was that super dmz 2 and how were results

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What did your lay out look like bambam? I'm assuming you used a test base.
Yeah of course I did.
Started out with 30mg/day tren ace for the first 10 days, then ran 5 weeks at 50mg/day, and 100mg/day for the last week.
I used test enanthate starting at 100mg/week, ramped up to 200mg, then 400mg the last week and now I'm at 600mg now that I'm off the tren.
I started the winny in the last two weeks of the tren, 50mg/day the first week and 100mg the second week. Dropped back down the 50mg last week and I'll probably keep it there until I go into PCT.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd use mast once body fat is low, which I define as "easily visible abs." It's a great compound and feels good to be on but for cost efficiency it doesn't add much in the early phases of a cut. If you're already kinda cut then give it a run.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
teste and maste is a great cycle. run those for 14 weeks and maybe anavar for 6-8 of them if you want an oral in there.