6 week LGD PCT my OTC stack or low dose clomid? SENSITIVE TO CLO

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Looking for a viable PCT for a 6 week cycle of LGD i have a current layout im thinking about

Alphamax XT by Performax
2 caps AM 2 caps PM

Rebirth by BLR
2 caps AM 2 caps PM

Testruction by EvoMuse
3 caps AM 3 caps PM

Forma Stanzol V3
1 pump AM 1 pump PM

Also have an AM and a PM Multivitamin
Fish Oil
100mgs CoQ10
HGW 40% Icariin 250mg
Maca 20:1 Extract 1G
500mgs Tudca
P5P and Vitex just for some extra PRL control

Do you guys think this will suffice or should i grab some clomid? Im very sensitive to clomid so thats why i went to great lengths for a strong OTC PCT

I haven had any history of Low T and recovered easily in the past from clomid but found to be very emotional.

Need as much input as possible!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are other SERMs besides Clomid. I would honestly never go with an OTC "SERM".

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
There are other SERMs besides Clomid. I would honestly never go with an OTC "SERM".
Yes but seeing as i have a very sexual girlfriend and Tamox KILLS my libido, and I tried a Torem only PCT for this but i dont believe it was torem as the sides were crazy and now dont have a legit source for torem

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes but seeing as i have a very sexual girlfriend and Tamox KILLS my libido, and I tried a Torem only PCT for this but i dont believe it was torem as the sides were crazy and now dont have a legit source for torem
Gotcha. Torem has been my go to for a while now.

If libido is that important, maybe you shouldn't run PHs/AAS/SARMs? Just a thought. Not trying to be a smartass, lol.

Either that, or ask your girlfriend for a bit of patience and understanding while you get it sorted out?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

If libido is that important, maybe you shouldn't run PHs/AAS/SARMs? Just a thought. Not trying to be a smartass, lol.

Either that, or ask your girlfriend for a bit of patience and understanding while you get it sorted out?
Not being a smartass wholeheartedly agree im taking at least a year break from AAs to learn even more. I did a trial to see how i react and im currently not a fan, i react phenomenally to the gear itself but the PCT drugs i dont react well to. Thats going to be what stops me from cycling again even though i see dramatic results from even a mild compound. My LGD run for 6 weeks i packed on 22 ibs and lost 1.5% BF which in my opinion is DRASTIC. But im not looking to **** my endocrine system.

Do you have any insight as to a solution for myself?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

Whats your torem dosing protocol and would you mind replying to my PM?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you tried running clomid with a solid libido booster to offset the negatives?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
have you tried running clomid with a solid libido booster to offset the negatives?
I stacked it with a 40% icariin HGW going up to about 750MG on day i expected and although i achieved an erection it wasnt all too spectacular. I have some tadalafil at home a buddy gave me but hesitant to use it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stacked it with a 40% icariin HGW going up to about 750MG on day i expected and although i achieved an erection it wasnt all too spectacular. I have some tadalafil at home a buddy gave me but hesitant to use it.
i find divanil based boosters work really well for me for libido, in addition to the obvious free testosterone boost which is nice

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
i find divanil based boosters work really well for me for libido, in addition to the obvious free testosterone boost which is nice
Urtica Dioca correct? Thats why i chose the Alphamax XT for that very reason! Should i just use this PCT and add 12.5mg clomid and run 6-8 weeks? I have pharma generics and theyre pills so they can be split. Thanks for the help btw reps!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats the correct herb yes, but vast majority of them out there are not standardized to 3,4 divanillytetrahydrofuran which is what is really doing the goods

I would suggest you run clomid at the suggested doses. running less isn't going to do what you want it to

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
thats the correct herb yes, but vast majority of them out there are not standardized to 3,4 divanillytetrahydrofuran which is what is really doing the goods

I would suggest you run clomid at the suggested doses. running less isn't going to do what you want it to
I believe the label for Alphamax says (containing 3,4 Divanyl) next to urtica Dioca so id assume its G2G in that aspect, do you recommend and divanyl supplement i should try? Thank you. Im going to see what 25mgs clomid ed for 2months does. That sound good?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the label for Alphamax says (containing 3,4 Divanyl) next to urtica Dioca so id assume its G2G in that aspect, do you recommend and divanyl supplement i should try? Thank you. Im going to see what 25mgs clomid ed for 2months does. That sound good?
ah ok, I didn't realize that. what is the total dosage of the herb? is it shown, or prop blend?

its usually suggested to dose at 800mg+/day

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
ah ok, I didn't realize that. what is the total dosage of the herb? is it shown, or prop blend?

its usually suggested to dose at 800mg+/day
they give you a whole 1400mg split in 2 doses. And a full 30 day run at that dosage and nothing is in a proprietary blend.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks like a great profile, worth a shot in my opinion