Retaining gains after SD

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
How many have done 2 week stand alones and how much of your gains
were kept. Also, how was sex drive and recovery in this short time.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
3rd week now , started at 10 mg's for week one then moved up , got 1 more week to go at 20 mg's.
so far sex drive is good almost normal, erection hard to maintain, after a 2nd or 3rd run in a days time, ill fill u in on keeping gains during PCT which will take 4 weeks

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
What's your pct look like PO? All I had was nolva and some fenugreek when I ran my first SD cycle...it seemed to work out pretty well, though.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran SD for 2 weeks only, started at 10mg up to 20mg then back down to 10mg, all doses were taken on waking only.

Gained around 10, kept around 8 thus far.

PCT was 6oxo and fenugreek, other supps include fishoil and ZMA.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
What's your pct look like PO? All I had was nolva and some fenugreek when I ran my first SD cycle...it seemed to work out pretty well, though.
Im gonne run Nova and clomid 4 weeks @ 40, 30, 30, 10, or 40 , 30 , 20 , 20,along with zma, CEE, should be sufficient enough, im not feeling anything like shut down or anything, but the nova clomid combination seemed to work great for me after my 1T, 4AD cycle , only lost 2 or 3 pounds in PCT and keept all but about 5 pounds in strength all across the board......actually it almost seemed like i was getting stronger from the nova combo then i was from the 1T combo ....lolol but felt great, and horny as a HS teenager on his prom night

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am early in pct from a 3 week 30mg a day cycle. As far as sex drive the interesting thing was mine went through the roof on week 4........yes that first week off I had the highest aggresion , strength and sex drive. I mean a sex drive so high i coulda knocked off ten a day and I am not exagerating at all. Its almost like the SD wasnt at its peak serum levels until then?? Based on the way that worked I wish it could be run longer. When I get my lipids back they will guide me as to what and if there will be a second attempt

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
200 how was your sex drive?
During Cycle was through the roof! post cycle was still elevated for another week. 2 weeks post cycle on completion of PCT, it was a little low but after a further week was back to norm. I only ran fenugreek for one week pct, 6oxo at a tapering dose for 2.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
How much fenugreek did you take 200?