sdmz kick in?

tysons93

Awards
I'm on day 15 of sdmz 2.0 cycle 10mg msten 10 mg dimethazine twice a day and I'm still not feeling any different. Did i get a bunk batch or do I just need to wait longer for it to kick in?

procore

Awards
Is the bottle without lot-number and expire date?

tysons93

Awards
Idk if there's a lot number there's no expiration date but I asked the seller after I got it and they said it expires 2017, I bought it August 2015,

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Usually around week two and three is when it will kick in. You could wait another week and see.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There was a lot of talk about sdmz anything post ban being bunk. Lots of reports of that. If you haven't seen anything at all id be very skeptical.

clk

clk

Awards
Don't be skeptical yet. It took me almost three weeks to feel the effects. How much do you weigh?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You should've been seeing results (or at least sides) from 20mg msten by now. Especially at that weight.

tysons93

Awards
Yea no sides or results yet, I'm just gonna keep going to make sure so I won't have to waste my pct i guess

Wreckosaurus

Awards
I would think bunk at that point. I just had some msten rx I took for 3 weeks and felt absolutely nothing, I assume it was bunk. Seems there's a lot of phony stuff floating around now. Where'd you get it from.

tysons93

Awards
Yea I think everything banned that's still being sold is bunk I guess. I'm gonna try 1 or 4 andro next

Wreckosaurus

Awards
Yeah. But actually dmz and msten are not banned. Just nobody makes it anymore.

procore

Awards
I don't feel anything when I am on, maybe I should try harder ☺
If you are eating over your maintenence calories and two week has passes without weight gain it must be bunk. First cyclecycle, definitely bunk

[EDIT]
I am talking about the "feeling".
I am feeling the sides (Back pump, higher blood pressure, and some time I got burning nipples, heartburns at the end of the cycle and so on)
[/EDIT]

tysons93

Awards
Yea I'm eating over maintenance and lifting hard day 17 now n still nothing also feeling 0 sides no supressed libido acne lethargy etc. I'll give it a couple more days to be 100% sure after that I'ma call it quits

clk

clk

Awards
Yeaaaa.... at 160 you should feel it by now. Took me 3 weeks to feel it. But I'm also over 100#'s larger. Hope it kicks in though. If it does, should be a pretty solid cycle.

tysons93

Awards
Thanks man, i really doubt it at this point but It would be sweet if it does

clk

clk

Awards
When I ran it, I was expecting to feel "the rage" as I call it. When the cycle was in full swing, I never did get that. But I did notice a good amount of pump, recovery, endurance, and strength. The first noticible effect was endurance.
It's not going to feel like superdrol or anything. So just keep a feel out for your endurance. Endurance was the first sign during everything I have ever ran

tysons93

Awards
Damn yea the thing is im diabetic so I also take insulin so after I workout I'll have a big meal in my car and take a shot so I'm getting like really nice pumps and muscle fullness which I'm pretty sure is just from the insulin because It's the same pumps i was getting from when I was only on insulin b4 I started my cycle. i havent felt much endurance or anything really maybe a couple extra reps but again could just be the insulin and no significant strength gains. But I figured since im taking the dmz and insulin if I keep up my eating I should be looking at like huge gains this cycle cuz this is my first cycle and I've heard of people gaining like 40 lbs off of insulin and gear cycle which i wasnt expecting 40 lbs that would be sick but i thought ide get still some prettty big gains but idk hopefully I'm just gonna be patient and it will kick in

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should've been seeing results (or at least sides) from 20mg msten by now. Especially at that weight.
Agreed.. DMZ should have you ballooned up with carb loading by now. How many calories are you eating though? If you are not eating enough, from experience with these two hormones, you will feel natural. Carbs are important.

tysons93

Awards
I haven't been counting my colonies but I have before so I can tell when I'm eating enough today my meals were
4 slices of French toast 1/2 cups of blueberry

1 1/2 cups (cooked) of white rice with about 1 cup of grilled chicken

2 left over French toast slices as snack

2 cups white rice 2 cups of grilled chicken

1 1/2 cups of white rice post workout

Also drank milk and juice but i didn't measure it. A lot of rice lol im 5'9 160lbs in the morning idk how much carbs I should eat so I'm just trying to get as much as I can

tysons93

Awards
I didn't eat a lot of calories today actually I'm gonna start counting and aim for 3500 a day

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Agreed.. DMZ should have you ballooned up with carb loading by now. How many calories are you eating though? If you are not eating enough, from experience with these two hormones, you will feel natural. Carbs are important.
I agree, but I think he's only on 20mg of dmz. Even still, at 160 he should be feeling something. At least from the 20mg of msten.

I thought msten was supposed to kick in pretty quick, but I could be wrong. Anybody making legit msten these days? Lol

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I agree, but I think he's only on 20mg of dmz. Even still, at 160 he should be feeling something. At least from the 20mg of msten.

I thought msten was supposed to kick in pretty quick, but I could be wrong. Anybody making legit msten these days? Lol
Wouldn't it be awesome if someone re-released a dmz product and a Msten product ? If only

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
I'm on day 15 of sdmz 2.0 cycle 10mg msten 10 mg dimethazine twice a day and I'm still not feeling any different. Did i get a bunk batch or do I just need to wait longer for it to kick in?
The easiest way to tell if it's real or not is atrophy by the end of the cycle. Gets me everytime, as far as not taking a pct ide never risk that. My dmz came from a1 im on my 3rd week of my pct atm. Stay away from amazon thats where all the bogus stuff has come from.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2