Clenbuterol, T3, and Ketotifen Cycle (Clenbuterol or Albuterol for Fat Loss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
[video=youtube;7I8rNP3RNzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I8rNP3RNzU[/video]

john31

Awards
I heard if your under 20% body fat doing a clen and t3 stack is pretty effective as long as you cycle the clen 2 weeks on, then 2 weeks off

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
I heard if your under 20% body fat doing a clen and t3 stack is pretty effective as long as you cycle the clen 2 weeks on, then 2 weeks off
Obviously its going to come down to a person to person different.

Personally if I'm working with a client in the offseason and NOT competing, I would add in 2 weeks clen then cycle off for 2 weeks with an ECA stack/yohimbine.

Not a fan of using T3 in the offseason for the majority simply because it shouldn't be needed. I'm a big fan of using the least amount possible to get the most results when it comes to any PED usage but again, theres more than one way to skin a cat!

krishna s

Awards
I am 85 and around 25% of body fast how much time would it take me to get into single digit with a combination of t3 and clen and Wt type of circle? Can help?

john31

Awards
Even though its good at cutting, mainly for competitions like beast fitness said. Nothing works great unless you do too and at 85 it might be pretty dangerous depending on health and medications. Getting test from your doc as part of a trt would be better for weight loss and muscle growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.