My first PH cycle

AlfonsoGDC

Awards
Hey guys, I'm starting my first PH cycle in a couple of weeks and I want to know what you think.

STATS:
Weight: 170lbs
Height: 5'11
BF%: 10.5
XP: Been training and dieting seriously for 4 years.

CYCLE:
Week 1: Epistane (RPN HAVOC) 10mg/10mg/20mg/20mg/30mg/30mg/30mg + Cycle Armor (LeCheek Nutrition), Joint Repair, Taurine, multi, fish oil.
Week 2: Epistane (RPN HAVOC) 30mg/30mg/30mg/30mg/30mg/30mg/30mg + Cycle Armor (LeCheek Nutrition), Joint Repair, Taurine, multi, fish oil.
Week 3: Epistane (RPN HAVOC) 30mg/30mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg + Cycle Armor (LeCheek Nutrition), Joint Repair, Taurine, multi, fish oil.
Week 4: Epistane (RPN HAVOC) 40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg + Cycle Armor (LeCheek Nutrition), Joint Repair, Taurine, multi, fish oil.

PCT:
Week 5: AD-3 (LeCheek Nutrition) + Epi 2.0 (Vital Labs), creatine mono, multi, fish oil
Week 6: AD-3 (LeCheek Nutrition) + Epi 2.0 (Vital Labs), creatine mono, multi, fish oil
Week 7: AD-3 (LeCheek Nutrition) + Epi 2.0 (Vital Labs), creatine mono, multi, fish oil
Week 8: AD-3 (LeCheek Nutrition) + Epi 2.0 (Vital Labs), creatine mono, multi, fish oil

Would you recommend pre loading some Hawthorn Berry prior to my cycle?

All feedback is appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Epistane really begins to shine after the 4-week mark so I would recommend running it 6 weeks. Plus, you are going to need a SERM like nolva or clomid in your PCT.

Blood pressure increase usually isnt too bad with epistane but I would do the hawthorne just to be safe.

Other than that you look good. Have fun

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ this

I would go for 6 weeks and definetely add clomid or nolva for pct.

I prefer clomid.

50/50/25/25

On cycle I would suggest some cycle support like ar1macare pro or aomething like that;)

AlfonsoGDC

Awards
Ok, I'll be adding the SERM. How about taking milk thistle 2 weeks before the cycle and also On-Cycle? (Besides the Cycle Armor support).

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you are taking NAC and TUDCA you should be fine without milk thristle. Your biggest liver protectant is water and lots of it. Shoot for 1.5-2 gallons a day.

Cwayne

Cwayne

Awards
If you are taking NAC and TUDCA you should be fine without milk thristle. Your biggest liver protectant is water and lots of it. Shoot for 1.5-2 gallons a day.
I think this is actually impossible if you work a job.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this is actually impossible if you work a job.
What, the water? How so, I drink an ass ton of water at work.. I easily get 2 gallons in a day.