MONSTER PLEXX BY INNOVATIVE LABS

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
Good day everyone!

what you guys think about this product from Innovative Labs?

Is a combo of 1 andro, 4 andro and epiandro with some other ingredients and cyclosome delivery..

monsterplexx-400x600_1.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 12.11.17 AM.jpg

Thanks all!

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
IMO I wouldn't bother with it. I would go with OL sup3r 1, 4, and Epi. Each one of those will give you a much better dose. I personally avoid "blends" because the andros are only 250 mg total, with all three. OL and Others like Hitech Pharm will give u a much better dose. OL and Hitechs new Superdrol is giving you over 330mg of actual dhea products, in one serving. So two a day of all 3, would give 660mgs, at the minimum. This product gives u 500mgs.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The doses on that are horrible. There can't possibly be enough unless you're running like 6+ caps per day which would make it a 10day or less cycle.

Check out Sparta nutrition mass or Cerberus (on sale for 10% off at phwsupplements right now with code sparta10). Much better products and actually dosed in useful amounts

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a blend with several forms of andros and others. The good is that it has cyclosome delivery which could potentially increase absorption. The bad is that you don't know how much you're getting for each compound and the rest of the profile is a little unnecessary.

It's not a terrible product and could produce some results but it's Impossible to tell though in the blend. I wouldn't be completely opposed to running it if the price was right but there are much more open options that might suit your needs better. OL new andros being probably the best out atm. Sparta has also peaked my interest as of late like boon said.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/sup3r-1-by-olympus-labs

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
Thanks for the reply,

the price is not a problem, I can get it at 40 $ each bottle. Is it ok?

I saw the proprietary blend but there is 250 mg of ph in each caps so if I use it at 4 caps for 8 weeks maybe will be ok?

How much would you take in an 8 week cycle of 1 andro and 4 andro from Olympus Labs stacked together?
Will 330 mg of each be enough?

I'm experienced user with few cycles on my back..

Thanks bro

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply,

the price is not a problem, I can get it at 40 $ each bottle. Is it ok?

I saw the proprietary blend but there is 250 mg of ph in each caps so if I use it at 4 caps for 8 weeks maybe will be ok?

How much would you take in an 8 week cycle of 1 andro and 4 andro from Olympus Labs stacked together?
Will 330 mg of each be enough?

I'm experienced user with few cycles on my back..

Thanks bro
Even at that price it's still a bum product. You have no clue what the blend split is so there's really no way to gauge what amount of the 5 ph's you're getting. Andros typically are run a bit higher so 250 total divided 5 ways is nothing.

If you're not familiar with the andros, check out the andro's guide thread and the ph dosing threads. Lots of good info on proper doses for each compound

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
So a nice cycle with sup3r 1 and sup3r 4 from Olympus Labs for 8 weeks at 330 mg each would be better than the monster plexx?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So a nice cycle with sup3r 1 and sup3r 4 from Olympus Labs for 8 weeks at 330 mg each would be better than the monster plexx?
Correct :)