TRENAVAR AND DMZ STACK: Dosage question

rmurphy1

rmurphy1

Awards
So I have decided to run a cycle of Trenavar/DMZ (actual product is called Xtreme Tren Z). Each capsule has 30mg Tren and 10mg DMZ. I have been on for about 10 days now and honestly not too impressed so far. After a lot of research I have seen that anywhere between 20-40mg day of DMZ is a good dose and 90mg+ is best for Tren. I am not convinced that what I have is bunk for the fact that I have been experiencing some lethargy, increased aggression, and for the first week had some random anxiety (which I've read can happen with Tren). Currently my cycle looks like this:

Weeks 1-4:
DMZ= 30mg/day in 3 doses
Tren= 90mg/day in 3 doses
Ar1macare= 4 caps 2x/day
Sup3r-1= 3 caps/day
Sup3r-4= 3 caps/day

I originally was going to do a mild cycle with the Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-4 but decided I wanted to do the Tren so I've decided to use the Sup3rs for my test base. I also bought a bottle of Tren 20mg caps and plan on running it for another 2 weeks after I stop DMZ at 120mg/day. PCT will be Clomid/Nolva combo as well as Blackstone Labs PCT IV and Reduce XT. I also have exemestane on hand but haven't needed it so far.

My question is for anyone that has ran either of these separate or together. What doses gave good results? I do not want to run the DMZ any higher than 30mg/day but I can break into my other bottle of Tren to add in now to up my daily amount if 90mg seems low. Thank you in advance.

rmurphy1

rmurphy1

Awards
Also a quick side note: The reason I am not impressed so far with the effectiveness is because of my past history with PHs. I am noticing some strength increases so far but not size. Perhaps I am being impatient as it has only been 10 days so far. I was expecting big things with this because I had really good results with Tren about 7 years ago. However, I think it might have been a different kind of Tren. Back then I took ACL Tren Xtreme with awesome results. That was 19-NOR though. Can someone enlighten me as to whether this compound (Estra-4...) is similar to the 19-Nor or something completely different?

Wreckosaurus

Awards
Interested to hear. I just bought a bottle of this.

rmurphy1

rmurphy1

Awards
That company I'd stay away from. Garbage.
Which company are you talking about? Anabolic Technologies? That's the one that makes the Xtreme Tren Z. Or are you talking about Blackstone Labs?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which company are you talking about? Anabolic Technologies? That's the one that makes the Xtreme Tren Z. Or are you talking about Blackstone Labs?
Yeah Anabolic Technologies or whatever their name is these days. They keep changing it...I wonder why.

rmurphy1

rmurphy1

Awards
I can see changing their name to Alpha Labs instead of Anabolic Technologies. Having a word like Anabolic probably causes all kinds of problems and throws up red flags when the ban hammers start looking into supplements. However, I do not believe it is bunk because of the side effects I mentioned. I am just wondering if I would be getting better results if I upped my dose of Tren to 120mg/day? If I did so I would only be able to run the Tren for a little more than 5 weeks total instead of the 6 I was hoping for. That is my concern.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you can purchase from whomever or whatever company you want to, that's your choice. I'm just telling my opinion on that company. As far as dosage goes. I wouldn't raise it since you are already stacking it with DMZ. Both those designers are pretty harsh.

rmurphy1

rmurphy1

Awards
Well you can purchase from whomever or whatever company you want to, that's your choice. I'm just telling my opinion on that company. As far as dosage goes. I wouldn't raise it since you are already stacking it with DMZ. Both those designers are pretty harsh.
What do you think about my plan to run Tren at 120mg/day for another 2 weeks after I stop the DMZ? That would look like

Week 1-4
DMZ 30mg/day
Tren 90mg/day

Week 5-6
Tren 120mg/day

Thanks for your input and based on what results I am having so far I would not buy this product again. I've also read that some people just do not see results from DMZ so maybe I lack the necessary enzyme. Who knows. Live and learn.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think about my plan to run Tren at 120mg/day for another 2 weeks after I stop the DMZ? That would look like

Week 1-4
DMZ 30mg/day
Tren 90mg/day

Week 5-6
Tren 120mg/day

Thanks for your input and based on what results I am having so far I would not buy this product again. I've also read that some people just do not see results from DMZ so maybe I lack the necessary enzyme. Who knows. Live and learn.
Honestly I don't think it'd be worth it for the last two weeks. Just keep the dosage the same and run it till you are out. I don't think you are a non-responder. I think that company sells some underdosed and/or bunk products.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Only 10 days in? Put in 21 days and then reassess.

Not sure why you added 1-Andro into the mix here; It is not a suitable "base" compound. Sup3r-4 (4-Andro) will act as your base product.

More does not necessarily equal better.

rmurphy1

rmurphy1

Awards
I agree that I am probably just expecting more than what is reasonable. I'm basing my expectations off of my results with the old ACL Tren Xtreme but that was a different compound, just a similar name. And with the 1-Andro, I had it because I originally just going to run a mild cycle with the 1-Andro and 4-Andro and since I had it on hand I decided to just run them both even though 4-Andro is the test base. I figured that since 1-Andro isn't toxic that it couldn't hurt. Could be the cause of the lethargy I am feeling though.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arimicare isn't nearly enough cycle support for this cycle either. Plus it's got two anti-e ingredients in it that aren't needed on this cycle and that's gonna make things soooo much worse. There are just so many things wrong with this cycle. It's difficult to address them all if you don't have the time.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Your piss is going to burn only using arimacare BTW and for me tren didn't kick in until 16-17 days

1kerry

Awards
With DMZ, TUDCA is a YES YES, no questions asked =)

rmurphy1

rmurphy1

Awards
Thanks man. Gonna pick some more up today. I just checked and I didnt realize how little was in Ar1macare.

rmurphy1

rmurphy1

Awards
Just a quick update on my cycle for anyone who reads this. After 3 weeks, the Tren and DMZ finally started to kick in for me. All sides went away (anxiety, lethargy, etc) which I am guessing is just due to my body getting used to the compounds. I also picked up TUDCA to add to my cycle support so maybe that helped also. The biggest thing I am noticing is that my size has increased in my arms and chest and thighs. Haven't really had any great increases in strength in any major lifts but I have now gained a total of 8lbs after 3 1/2 weeks. I have increased the Tren-Z to 4 caps/day which is 40mg DMZ a day and 120mg Tren a day. In 5 more days I will stop the DMZ and will be running Tren at 120mg/day for 2 more weeks. Will give a final review of the cycle when finished then.

rmurphy1

rmurphy1

Awards
Also switched my PCT plan a bit. Going to run Clomid, Sup3r PCT, and Reduce XT. Will also continue to run TUDCA throughout PCT. Decided not to use the PCT IV since it contains Osta which is suppressive. Maybe I will run the PCT IV by itself sometime in the future as a mild cycle.

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
So how did the cycle turn out? Did you like your gains? Strength? Size?

rmurphy1

rmurphy1

Awards
I really wasn't impressed with it. I had high hopes because of the compounds it "says" it contains but honestly I do no think it is what it says. If it is, maybe its just underdosed but I maybe shed a little fat but didn't make any really strength gains at all. My diet was very good and I tracked my macros and ate about 300-400 cals above maintenance. It's weird but I feel like I am actually gaining more now during PCT on Clomid and other PCT compounds.