Androgel

john31

Awards
Is androgel any good for bodybuilding if your test levels are high normal? I hear nothing but bad stuff about it.

Whorecules

Awards
I know people that have been prescribed it for TRT. It supposedly works just as well as any other form but if you let kids or women touch it, it can have very negative effects.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You've heard bad?
It's better for TRT IMO.

Easier, safer (no injections = no sterility issues, bruising, soreness)

Catch: BB guys looking for a dose to get you up to 1200 or so will take multiple pumps (or packs) of gel which is pricy.

If you can get it on a plan for TRT its great, otherwise $$$

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
I know people that have been prescribed it for TRT. It supposedly works just as well as any other form but if you let kids or women touch it, it can have very negative effects.
This is something that's heavily hyped IMO. It can only be spread if it's still wet, or you'd be In a pool, and make contact. It dries extremely fast, and the active is usually absorbed within the first few hours. I think the biggest positive to AG as compared to injections is its 5a infinity being a transdermal. Some of the active is converted to DHT as opposed to just T. This can assist in several ways, similar to DHT pro hormones.