Putting HCG together....

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
My friend found some HCG the forest behind his house. I wanted to help him put it together.
The box contained: 3 amps of HCG(5000iu each), 3amps of 1ml Solvent.

can someone direct me to a FAQ or Instruction thread?

Attached are pictures of what we found...

Last edited:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
do a search for posts by me on it .. i've explained it a few times

in fact didn't i explain it to you in an email? lol

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
do a search for posts by me on it .. i've explained it a few times

in fact didn't i explain it to you in an email? lol
He's got ADHD.......shhhhh! Don't tell anyone! :D

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Here is what I do:

1: Have a sterile empty vial ready for the solution

2: Score the necks of the amps with a butter knife

3: With a towel, break off the necks of the amps

4: I use a 1.5" needle since the amps are fairly deep, suck up all the solvent from the one amp and squirt it into the amp with the powder.

5: Suck out the solution and squirt it into the empty sterile vial

6: Draw up a ml of bac water and put it in the amp that had the powder, i squirt it down the sides of the amp to make sure all the powder is off the sides. Then suck it up and put it in the vial. I usually do it again with another ml of bac water to really make sure I got all of the HCG powder.

7. Add as much bac water as you need to the vial to get the concentration you want. I usually mix mine to 500IU/ml, so with a 5000IU amp, I add the 1ml of solvent, and then 9 mls of bac water for a total of 10ml of liquid making it to 500IU/ml. Makes the injections of 250IU just .5ml which are really easy. Next time I will probably mix mine to 1000IU/ml for an even smaller injection volume. Its pretty simple, just make sure you keep track of how many ml's of bac water you add! Just simple math to figure the concentration you want. Hope that helps.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot nate! I'm going to make sure i don't lose it

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
that happened to me once....I was walking in the in the forest behind my house and these little dwarfs were making HCG right in my back yard!!!!! I waited until nightfall, and when they were sleeping, I took some. Maybe the dwarfs live in his back yard too!!!

tabish121

Board Supporter
Awards
Damn, I wish some of those HCG dwarfs would set up shop in my backyard.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
their pretty cool too.....I tried to bring one home but it bit me

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Those aren't Dwarves, they are Gnomes.:nono:

The HCG Gnomes just HATE IT when people make that mistake.

I knew a guy who couldn't get HCG for 2 years because he messed up and called them Dwarves...

He sounds just like Mickey Mouse whenever he talks :sad:

tabish121

Board Supporter
Awards
Man I thought those were the Underpants Gnomes, and here I've been spending all my time looking for drawfs.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
that happened to me once....I was walking in the in the forest behind my house and these little dwarfs were making HCG right in my back yard!!!!! I waited until nightfall, and when they were sleeping, I took some. Maybe the dwarfs live in his back yard too!!!
They had little dark green hats right?

haha what a funny conversation.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Step 1: hCG
Step 2: ???
Step 3: profit

-kwantam

tabish121

Board Supporter
Awards
Exactly, glad I'm not the only one who remembers the Underpants gnomes.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
yea....the HCG dwarfs look just like the underpants gnomes, they even sing that song they do:icon_lol:

dtr98

Awards
add 1ml of bio water to amp, mixing and put in glass vial and then add 4ml more of water. so i get 250ius at the 25iu mark on a slin and 500ius at the 50iu mark. keep vial in fridge. 250ius 2x a wk with a slin pin sub-q

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I only got the vial with the powder... Is the solvent only Bac Water itself?

Here is what I do:

1: Have a sterile empty vial ready for the solution

2: Score the necks of the amps with a butter knife

3: With a towel, break off the necks of the amps

4: I use a 1.5" needle since the amps are fairly deep, suck up all the solvent from the one amp and squirt it into the amp with the powder.

5: Suck out the solution and squirt it into the empty sterile vial

6: Draw up a ml of bac water and put it in the amp that had the powder, i squirt it down the sides of the amp to make sure all the powder is off the sides. Then suck it up and put it in the vial. I usually do it again with another ml of bac water to really make sure I got all of the HCG powder.

7. Add as much bac water as you need to the vial to get the concentration you want. I usually mix mine to 500IU/ml, so with a 5000IU amp, I add the 1ml of solvent, and then 9 mls of bac water for a total of 10ml of liquid making it to 500IU/ml. Makes the injections of 250IU just .5ml which are really easy. Next time I will probably mix mine to 1000IU/ml for an even smaller injection volume. Its pretty simple, just make sure you keep track of how many ml's of bac water you add! Just simple math to figure the concentration you want. Hope that helps.

tattoopierced1

i wish they'd partner up with the AAS Elves in my neighborhood somewhere.....

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I only got the vial with the powder... Is the solvent only Bac Water itself?
you need to order a vial of BAC Water, otherwise your shots are have too high of a concentration.

1ml (solvent that comes with the HCG) + 9ml of BAC Water = 10ml.
5000ius/10ml = 250ius per .5cc/ml - or - 500ius per 1cc

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i wish they'd partner up with the AAS Elves in my neighborhood somewhere.....
if you build it they will come!
i've since moved, but I leave a treat outside in expectation of their eventual return

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
you need to order a vial of BAC Water, otherwise your shots are have too high of a concentration.

1ml (solvent that comes with the HCG) + 9ml of BAC Water = 10ml.
5000ius/10ml = 250ius per .5cc/ml - or - 500ius per 1cc
I have the Bac Water... I was just curious if that all the solvet typically is in the 2nd vial. Last time I got the solvent with the powder. I will just assume that it is Bac Water and add 10ml of Bac Water to the powder.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I think it comes with sterile water not Bac. water...

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can you use AA rather then BW? I have some left over from MR IGF

Last edited:
sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Can you use AA rather then BW? I have some left over from MR IGF
...not sure. AA is used with IGF because IGF requires a certain PH level to be stabile. I'm not sure if HCG is the same... why not just go buy BW, 30ml sells for $5.00 or less.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
...not sure. AA is used with IGF because IGF requires a certain PH level to be stabile. I'm not sure if HCG is the same... why not just go buy BW, 30ml sells for $5.00 or less.
Can i get it at a store, or does it need to be ordered? I am sick of ordering things..LOL

I am in no rush for it, but like to have things on hand..

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
You should be able to get it at you local pharmacy but it may cost you a little more.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I can draw the HCG with the rest of the liquids and inject cant I? Or do I need to pin sub-q seperatly. I remember asking glen, but forgot the answer :lol: I feel like deou now :icon_lol: