MEGA Formulation Mayhem?

Johnnymfj

Awards
Ok, so I rolled the ball on this one. It 'consists' of Epistane and Trenavar. If it's real, $40 would be a great price. The question is, has anyone ever ran it? Legitimacy or send it back?

Johnnymfj

Awards
No, I picked it up on eBay. I feel like I should do the walk of shame. There's a few others I picked up too. Some people are legit, others not. I have a few more other bottles I picked up at a decent price and curious to run them. If it's not BSL or IML, I have a difficult time trusting it

Johnnymfj

Awards
The guy I bought it from has a 100% rating. Normally I'll crack the capsules open and put some on my tongue. Generally you can catch a bitter taste if $hit is real

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The guy I bought it from has a 100% rating. Normally I'll crack the capsules open and put some on my tongue. Generally you can catch a bitter taste if $hit is real
They get those ratings because people rate them as soon they receive the products not after trying them.

Johnnymfj

Awards
Yes, I understand that. But there were comments on 'good product' and 'results'. Not a complete noob