Lgi Triumphalis

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking at running a cycle of this at 45/45/60/60/75/75 with dermacrine or androvar as a test base. Does anybody have experience with this compound? How were the results in terms of strength/size and did you use it for a cut/bulk/or recomp?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ran it last year with 200mg of cyp/week. I was using it on a lean bulk and it did just that. Closest thing I can compare it to is winstrol. It felt just like winny did. Pumps we're not quiet as good as they were from winny, but I had a fullness all damn day in my muscles. Worst thing was the lethargy that started at around the end of week 1. Winny never made me lethargic.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just ran it last year with 200mg of cyp/week. I was using it on a lean bulk and it did just that. Closest thing I can compare it to is winstrol. It felt just like winny did. Pumps we're not quiet as good as they were from winny, but I had a fullness all damn day in my muscles. Worst thing was the lethargy that started at around the end of week 1. Winny never made me lethargic.
Thanks for the input, do you think I would be satisfied if I used during a caloric surplus? From my understanding, it would serve well. How were the strength and weight gains?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was up 8lbs at the end of four weeks, and I wasn't running a huge surplus, or a huge dosage(only 30mg/day); so you may get better results off of a higher dosage. Strength was really on point with this one. To put the strength gains in perspective I started benching 315 for 7 on flat, ended at 315 for 13 on flat.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was up 8lbs at the end of four weeks, and I wasn't running a huge surplus, or a huge dosage(only 30mg/day); so you may get better results off of a higher dosage. Strength was really on point with this one. To put the strength gains in perspective I started benching 315 for 7 on flat, ended at 315 for 13 on flat.
Damn, sounds like I'll be running it, I might post up a log with cycle plan soon

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody else have experience with this compound???

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Nope but I got some in my shelf, just begging to be ran! So yeah I'm interested, too. I was thinking Dermacrine or Alpha Gainz 4-Andro as a base

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nope but I got some in my shelf, just begging to be ran! So yeah I'm interested, too. I was thinking Dermacrine or Alpha Gainz 4-Andro as a base
Run it! I want to see peoples results from taking it on a caloric surplus. 4 andro sounds better as a test base to me personally

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Looking at running a cycle of this at 45/45/60/60/75/75 with dermacrine or androvar as a test base. Does anybody have experience with this compound? How were the results in terms of strength/size and did you use it for a cut/bulk/or recomp?
On day 3 now. Will run a 6 week bulking cycle - 30/45/45/45/60/60. Had a long and intense shoulder workout this morning, seems that endurance is up already. Will keep you updated.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On day 3 now. Will run a 6 week bulking cycle - 30/45/45/45/60/60. Had a long and intense shoulder workout this morning, seems that endurance is up already. Will keep you updated.
Definitely keep us updated! I really want to know how it works for a bulk

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should make a log for it

ds14x

Awards
A log would be awesome! have some in a drawer somewhere I think

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
You should make a log for it
Busy days here... I cannot commit to a log with continous updates. On day 11 now. I think yesterday was the day when this really kicked in. Did chest in the morning and back in the evening. The back workout was brutal, with an aggressiveness similar to what I had at the peak of the Havoc cycle. Still a bit behind the max levels, but I see that the endurance is better, typically the 4th and 5th set is notably better than usual on-cycle performance. Did shoulders this morning, a very nice and high-intensity workout. As for the weight gain, up 4 lbs (1.8 kg) so far, and I can see some changes in the mirror (fuller chest, etc).

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Busy days here... I cannot commit to a log with continous updates. On day 11 now. I think yesterday was the day when this really kicked in. Did chest in the morning and back in the evening. The back workout was brutal, with an aggressiveness similar to what I had at the peak of the Havoc cycle. Still a bit behind the max levels, but I see that the endurance is better, typically the 4th and 5th set is notably better than usual on-cycle performance. Did shoulders this morning, a very nice and high-intensity workout. As for the weight gain, up 4 lbs (1.8 kg) so far, and I can see some changes in the mirror (fuller chest, etc).
Thanks for the update man!

1kerry

Awards
Any fat gained?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anything else to update us with hercules?

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Anything else to update us with hercules?
Day 16 here. Weight was 90.7 kg (200 lbs) this morning, up 4 kg (8.8 lbs) since the start of the cycle. Strength really starting to pick up, yesterday I did dumbbell shoulder presses; 14 reps with 35 kg (77 lbs), vs 15 reps at the last day of the rpn havoc cycle. Did legs this morning, had a real burn with 33 reps of 100 kg (220 lbs) smith machine squats. Entering into an exciting phase now, all in all looks good.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 16 here. Weight was 90.7 kg (200 lbs) this morning, up 4 kg (8.8 lbs) since the start of the cycle. Strength really starting to pick up, yesterday I did dumbbell shoulder presses; 14 reps with 35 kg (77 lbs), vs 15 reps at the last day of the rpn havoc cycle. Did legs this morning, had a real burn with 33 reps of 100 kg (220 lbs) smith machine squats. Entering into an exciting phase now, all in all looks good.
Damn nice, I'm really looking forward to my run...How long did you take off between this cycle and the havoc?

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Damn nice, I'm really looking forward to my run...How long did you take off between this cycle and the havoc?
Havoc cycle was a little more than 5 weeks. Took the same time off between that and the current cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Havoc cycle was a little more than 5 weeks. Took the same time off between that and the current cycle.
You took 5 weeks off between the havoc and triumphalis or did you wait time on+pct?

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
You took 5 weeks off between the havoc and triumphalis or did you wait time on+pct?
Time on = Time off. Five weeks (or 37 days to be precise) from the last RPN Havoc dose to the first Triumphalis dose. Obviously, TUDCA is part of my support stack ;)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used this on a cut a while ago. I rather enjoyed the compound. I found that 60mg-75mg was pretty nifty. Looks like things are going well for you. Keep at it ����

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used this on a cut a while ago. I rather enjoyed the compound. I found that 60mg-75mg was pretty nifty. Looks like things are going well for you. Keep at it í*½í²ªí*¼í¿¼
How was 75mg? I plan on going up to that dose if 60mg doesn't feel like too much

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How was 75mg? I plan on going up to that dose if 60mg doesn't feel like too much
Fantastic. It was a great run. Of course, it's a game of risk to reward consideration. If 60mg is doing the trick then stick there. Maybe the last week or two if the results stagnate.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fantastic. It was a great run. Of course, it's a game of risk to reward consideration. If 60mg is doing the trick then stick there. Maybe the last week or two if the results stagnate.
How many lbs did you gain and how long was the cycle?

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
I used this on a cut a while ago. I rather enjoyed the compound. I found that 60mg-75mg was pretty nifty. Looks like things are going well for you. Keep at it ����
I heard that this should be very well for a cut/recomp as well. I have several bottles for later runs, maybe I will consider that route later, although I think this compund could be somewhat of an overkill for a cut. 60-75 mg is quite heavy, I might go for 60mg in the last 1-2 weeks. Did you do any before/after bloodwork?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard that this should be very well for a cut/recomp as well. I have several bottles for later runs, maybe I will consider that route later, although I think this compund could be somewhat of an overkill for a cut. 60-75 mg is quite heavy, I might go for 60mg in the last 1-2 weeks. Did you do any before/after bloodwork?
I did not (I know I'm irresponsible lol). I regularly run a test base year round so recovery wouldn't be determined and I avoid orals most the time. Been a good while since I used any.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've considered running OL Triumph with Trest and Max LMG for 6 weeks in the next few months but not too sure. Also throwing around Tren or Msten instead of LMG.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've considered running OL Triumph with Trest and Max LMG for 6 weeks in the next few months but not too sure. Also throwing around Tren or Msten instead of LMG.
Triumphalis and trest alone would make a great 6 week cycle I would imagine

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Hercules1982 Any updates?
Hey. Weight is at 92.1kg, which is up 5.4kg (c. 12 lbs) in total. The weight gain has perhaps not been as strong as I wished for in the last 1-2 weeks. I am in the middle of week 4, planning to increase dosage from 45mg to 60 mg the last 1-2 weeks. Experiencing some lethargy but a little less than Havoc.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+1 more for the lethargy. Did the same thing to me when I ran it.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
92.4kg this morning; +5.7kg / 12.6 lbs so far. Had an amazing chest workout this morning, could have gone on for hours, but I had to stop after 90 min. Several PBs, high intensity with 50 sets. Will up the eating, and excited to see what 60mg/day will do the last 1-2 weeks.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
What's your dosing scheme like?
30/45/45/45/60/60. About to enter the 5th week now.
Taking 30 mg at 5 am before training in the morning, 15(30) mg in the afternoon.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm still debating whether to run a 6 week havoc cycle (I have ran havoc in the past) or a 6 week triumphalis cycle...Do you like the triumphalis better?

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
I'm still debating whether to run a 6 week havoc cycle (I have ran havoc in the past) or a 6 week triumphalis cycle...Do you like the triumphalis better?
The jury is still out. I LOVED Havoc, it was an awesome run, great for a bulk. Right now I just finished the 2nd gym session today, totally killed the back workout. The aggression is perhaps a bit better on Triumphalis, but I am not sure if I will pack on more weight than I did with Havoc. Probably leaning more towards recommending you Havoc, but you cant go wrong with either.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The jury is still out. I LOVED Havoc, it was an awesome run, great for a bulk. Right now I just finished the 2nd gym session today, totally killed the back workout. The aggression is perhaps a bit better on Triumphalis, but I am not sure if I will pack on more weight than I did with Havoc. Probably leaning more towards recommending you Havoc, but you cant go wrong with either.
I like the glycogen retention and appetite enhancing effects that I read about triumphalis, I might just try it

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
I have 1-2 days left of the cycle before entering PCT, but consider this the FINAL REVIEW.

Overall cycle result: The target was to bulk up, and I have been eating quite heavily.
I gained 7.4kg (16 lbs), and largely kept definition.

Size (7/10):
This can definitely work as a bulker, and I think the nearest comparison, IME, is Rpn Havoc / Epistane.

Strength (8/10):
Great strength increases.

Side effects (5/10):
I have not yet taken blood tests, but I assume this would be the same as Havoc/Epi. As for lethargy, it is definitely an issue, but not more, maybe less than Havoc/Epi, or Halo for that matter.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have 1-2 days left of the cycle before entering PCT, but consider this the FINAL REVIEW.

Overall cycle result: The target was to bulk up, and I have been eating quite heavily.
I gained 7.4kg (16 lbs), and largely kept definition.

Size (7/10):
This can definitely work as a bulker, and I think the nearest comparison, IME, is Rpn Havoc / Epistane.

Strength (8/10):
Great strength increases.

Side effects (5/10):
I have not yet taken blood tests, but I assume this would be the same as Havoc/Epi. As for lethargy, it is definitely an issue, but not more, maybe less than Havoc/Epi, or Halo for that matter.
Thanks for the update man, i'll be starting mine soon

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
One other issue, while I do train 5-6 times per week off-cycle, this compound allows for some real hardcore training. Intensity and restitution is incredible, I trained 9 times per week. My routine:

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest (morning), Back (evening)
Wednesday: Shoulder (morning), Arms (evening)
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Chest (morning), Back (evening)
Saturday: OFF
Sunday: Shoulder & Arms

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
One other issue, while I do train 5-6 times per week off-cycle, this compound allows for some real hardcore training. Intensity and restitution is incredible, I trained 9 times per week. My routine:

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest (morning), Back (evening)
Wednesday: Shoulder (morning), Arms (evening)
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Chest (morning), Back (evening)
Saturday: OFF
Sunday: Shoulder & Arms
Wow