rethinking superdrol pct

eRICH

Awards
Hi
I'm at the halfway point of a 3 week superdrol bulk. I'm up 10lbs so far and strength is way up. I was planning on using rebound xt for pct but am rethinking this after reading some things on here. Mainly that rebound also messes with your lipid profile which is no good especially coming of sdrol. I do have nolva but was planning on saving it for something else. I was hoping to get some opinions on what to do. I'm thinking I should just run the nolva 40/20/20 instead of the rebound but figured i'd get some opinions.
Thanks
E

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely run Nolva.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
from BB.com

Another noteworthy fact about Nolvadex is that it acts more potently as an estrogen in the liver. As you remember, I mentioned that clomiphene and tamoxifen are basically weak estrogens. Well, tamoxifen is apparently still quite potent in the liver. This offers us the positive benefits of this hormone in the liver, while avoiding its negative effects elsewhere in the body. As such Nolvadex can have a very positive impact on negative cholesterol levels2 in the body, and therefore too should be considered a better choice than clomid. It will not solve the problem of bad cholesterol levels during Steroid use, but will help to contain the problem to a larger degree.

Another reason why I promote the use of Nolvadex over Clomid post-cycle (as if being 3-4 times stronger and having more of a direct effect on restoring natural test wasn't enough) is because it's a lot safer. Not just because it improves lipid profiles, but also because it simply doesn't have the intrinsic side-effects that Clomid has. Clomid causes more acne for sure, but that's mainly because you need to use a 3-4 times higher dose. But Clomid seems to also affect the eyesight. Long-term clomid therapy causes irreversible changes in eyesight3 in users. Irreversible. For me that alone is reason enough to prefer Nolvadex.

2 Bruning PF, Bronfer JMG, Hart AAM, Jong-Bakker M, tamoxifen, serum lipoproteins and cardiovascular risk, Br. J. Cancer 1988 Oct, 58 (4) 497-9

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I used Nolva for my SD PCT. I think it was 40/20/20 or 40/20/10....I can remember which, but It worked out well. I had huge, mega, bongo amounts of stress during pct unfortunately, which caused a little more loss than I normally get, though.
Nolva seems to work well for me, no matter what the pct is for.

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
Would it be wise to use Nolva and RXT for PCT? If so, what dosages for each?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
combining nolva and rebound was discussed in the aas forum in my thread entitled "the ultimate pct stack" check it out and look for DR D's posts.