Best PH out there!!!!! Help

Augiem09

Augiem09

Awards
I took a pro hormone when I was in college about 4 years ago called 5DecaZol the results were insane!!!!!! Now after the ban I can't seem to find anything that works near as well as that one did. I bought a bottle of xcell mammoth and I did notice some results but looks like now they changed the formula and it's now called mammoth resurrection. Any body taken that before and if not what's the best most power ph for bulking. Have also heard some talk on super mandro but a lot of the reviews on Google seems like they are just trying to sell you the product? HELP!

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
M-sten is as close to superdrol as you will get. Dmz isn't bad either. 1 andro is good as well and a LOT easier on your body but will take longer to see results. But this isn't a dash. Any compound that puts 12-25lbs of bulk on In 4 weeks time isn't going to be good for your body. Lots of people like EPI due to the fact it's not bad on the system & still gives results over time.

Augiem09

Augiem09

Awards
Have not tried 1 andro but have seen some good reviews. I believe m sten is no longer available but super mandro is its replacement

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Have not tried 1 andro but have seen some good reviews. I believe m sten is no longer available but super mandro is its replacement
You sound like you should stick around and do some research before doing a cycle of anything. Did you ever use pct? And m-sten is still widely available. Don't rush into stuff. Your health is important

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lg sciences with its unique delivery system included in 1-andro has been getting awesome reviews based on many logs. Def worth a look imo. I just started it today.

Augiem09

Augiem09

Awards
You sound like you should stick around and do some research before doing a cycle of anything. Did you ever use pct? And m-sten is still widely available. Don't rush into stuff. Your health is important
I did not use a pct my very first cycle, and lost a lot of what I worked for very quickly. But I have used a pct for the 2 cycles that I have done since. Health is everything and I take it very serious. It's the main reason why I joined this forum. To learn from everyones experiences. Thanks for all the feedback

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I did not use a pct my very first cycle, and lost a lot of what I worked for very quickly. But I have used a pct for the 2 cycles that I have done since. Health is everything and I take it very serious. It's the main reason why I joined this forum. To learn from everyones experiences. Thanks for all the feedback
What pct did you use?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I was on natural pct from x-cel and most recent restore pct from flex.
So you never used a SERM? Otc pct supplements are to aid in your pct, not to do the job 100%. You need nolva, clomid etc. I don't know crap about what that is you took but you're lucky you didn't get bad sides such as gyno. If you did get bad sides and know nothing about proper pct you my friend would be in a world of hurting and be sporting tits.

Augiem09

Augiem09

Awards
So you never used a SERM? Otc pct supplements are to aid in your pct, not to do the job 100%. You need nolva, clomid etc. I don't know crap about what that is you took but you're lucky you didn't get bad sides such as gyno. If you did get bad sides and know nothing about proper pct you my friend would be in a world of hurting and be sporting tits.
Lol serm might be something I would definitely should look at. Thanks for the info...and no gyno here...the only tits this guy was getting was at the club!

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
So you cycle with no SERM.
That is asking for issues, I bet you lose 90% of what you gain. Not trying to sound like an *******, but I speak truth.

Augiem09

Augiem09

Awards
So you cycle with no SERM.
That is asking for issues, I bet you lose 90% of what you gain. Not trying to sound like an *******, but I speak truth.
Correct...I wouldn't say 90% because I do work out 6 days a week year round but I do notice a difference 2 3 months after my last pill. No like I said thanks for the input..that's what I like to hear.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Correct...I wouldn't say 90% because I do work out 6 days a week year round but I do notice a difference 2 3 months after my last pill. No like I said thanks for the input..that's what I like to hear.
After your last pill, if it was good.. with no serm you are working out on 80% estrogen my friend. You should do some research, no need to hurt your body man. We are here to help.

therese

Awards
DASCA 2014 failed to name methylstenbolone (Alpha-1 & DMZ too) so for the time being it's still legal (in a grey zone sort of way) But per DASCA 2014 the DEA can ban it whenever they feel like it.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trestolone at 40 days or alpha 1 at 30 days can give 12 to 15 lbs gains. Both require SERM, I like clomid.

therese

Awards
Just occurred to me OP asked for best PH. The three I mentioned (alpha 1, msten, dmz) are all DS. So I'm changing my response to 1-Androsterone as possibly the best PH. But I'd stack it anyway.

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
m1a is clearly the best "prohormone" still available. msten, dmz, trest, and superdiol (if it's ever back in stock) are the best designers still available. i wouldn't even waste my time with all that dhea garbage, unless maybe using it as a sort of mild test base.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Methyldiazirinol, haven't used personally but plan on it soon

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
m1a is clearly the best "prohormone" still available. msten, dmz, trest, and superdiol (if it's ever back in stock) are the best designers still available. i wouldn't even waste my time with all that dhea garbage, unless maybe using it as a sort of mild test base.
Have you ran superdiol? If so, what dosage, how long and how were the results?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I wouldn't necessarily say "clearly"
Have you used any of the dhea garbage yet? Any sort of reasoning behind your skepticism?

Augiem09

Augiem09

Awards
Msten and dmz stack vs super mandro and andro the giant stack vs 1test and new superdrol????

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
My favorite at the moment are M1T-Oxime and Superdiol.

mrgoomba

Awards
Not sure I would stack msten and dmz together unless you are pretty experienced with both compounds. I may be wrong, but both look pretty strong.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not sure I would stack msten and dmz together unless you are pretty experienced with both compounds. I may be wrong, but both look pretty strong.
if only they made a product that combined the 2 together, that would be a SUPER combo...

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
My favorite at the moment are M1T-Oxime and Superdiol.
What about M1T do you like? The reason why I ask is because I got a vial of Tren Base/M1T. Its supposed to be an injectable preworkout. Not sure if I am gonna use it or not.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What about M1T do you like? The reason why I ask is because I got a vial of Tren Base/M1T. Its supposed to be an injectable preworkout. Not sure if I am gonna use it or not.
I'll take it if you end up passing on it ;)

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I'll take it if you end up passing on it ;)
Its yours if I decide not to take it. I got it as a bonus.... otherwise, I research before I purchase unlike some folks. I'll let you know. (I hope we didn't break any rules lol)

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
datsthat M1T is Rich Piana in a bottle (including all the bloat that walking potato carries)

Augiem09

Augiem09

Awards
It would be called super dmz rx 2.0.
Did some research on dmz and definitely has a lot of positive reviews. I ordered one bottle of dmz along with a bottle of 1 andro. Would you take one at a time or stack them together?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
If possible stay away from products that contain both dmz and msten. Pretty harsh taking both. If you're experienced then you can but be sure you have a great on cycle aid.

Augiem09

Augiem09

Awards
If possible stay away from products that contain both dmz and msten. Pretty harsh taking both. If you're experienced then you can but be sure you have a great on cycle aid.
I ordered blackstone gear support as well. Is that what you were thinking?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol is looking pretty good too
If you are talking about the new one from hi tech.. Yea it looks pretty freakin impressive on paper. Hopefully we can get some logs going to prove just how good it is. It won't compare to OG superdrol, but it should yield heavily impressive results.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Lol ya I know! I'm tryin to plan it out now!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never understood that ratio of m-sten to DMZ. effective dose of m-sten is well less than 20mg and the effective dose for DMZ is close to or above 30mg. so, you're either going to get way too much M-Sten, or not enough DMZ to be effective.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I never understood that ratio of m-sten to DMZ. effective dose of m-sten is well less than 20mg and the effective dose for DMZ is close to or above 30mg. so, you're either going to get way too much M-Sten, or not enough DMZ to be effective.
I agree. 10-15mg of msten is plenty to get the job done(gains). 20mg+ and your liver will be wanting to commit suicide.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was one company, Iron Flex that made the closest thing to making sense. Their product was called stenzine...it was 5mg msten and 10mg dmz. I thought that made the most sense out of any of those pre-made stacks. I was bummed when they eventually reformulated to 10mg/10mg.

b0bbYboy

Awards
Guys. I have an unopened bottle of msten but the label said it has expired. 4 months already. Should I just throw it away or intake it in the near future.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as long as it was stored properly, it should be fine

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Guys. I have an unopened bottle of msten but the label said it has expired. 4 months already. Should I just throw it away or intake it in the near future.
I have a ph that has a manufactured date of 3/14....... Pssshhh Ima run the **** outta that!!