Best AI while on Trest

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
What's all the Trest lovers out there using as an AI for Trest cycles. Back when OL made Trans-form, I had amazing results. Gave it a shot without an AI in the last run and it was a very painful mistake. However that being said, I still love Trest! Just need to balance the estrogen sides.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's all the Trest lovers out there using as an AI for Trest cycles. Back when OL made Trans-form, I had amazing results. Gave it a shot without an AI in the last run and it was a very painful mistake. However that being said, I still love Trest! Just need to balance the estrogen sides.
Formestane works great if you can find more. If not, I'd up it to pharma or RC AI's. Exemestane would be my recommendation. I don't think I'd risk any of the current OTC AI's at the moment with Trest.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Formestane works great if you can find more. If not, I'd up it to pharma or RC AI's. Exemestane would be my recommendation. I don't think I'd risk any of the current OTC AI's at the moment with Trest.
Formestane was the sh!t. Isn't it scheduled now tho!? Which means rc would be better. Would Exem dose be the same as Form?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formestane was the sh!t. Isn't it scheduled now tho!? Which means rc would be better. Would Exem dose be the same as Form?
Have ran trest with just formastane and my nipples hated me! Exemestane works much better for me and I would never run trest without exem.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Have ran trest with just formastane and my nipples hated me! Exemestane works much better for me and I would never run trest without exem.
How did u dose it, and was in ED or EOD?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

jaylongjohn

Awards
If you had letro how would you dose it for trest? For trest at 100mg a day?

jaylongjohn

Awards
Well I already have letro and don't want to buy aromasin. I read a while back people on this site suggesting letro as an AI for trest so I bought the letro for trest and don't want it to be a waste.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I already have letro and don't want to buy aromasin. I read a while back people on this site suggesting letro as an AI for trest so I bought the letro for trest and don't want it to be a waste.

Letro will crush your estrogen levels far to much that will inhibit gains so not wise. Letro has two purposes, during uncontrolled gyno flare ups and for the treatment of breast cancer. I would have to break a letro tab into such small pieces to get an ideal dose but it would be completely inaccurate. How are you going to break such a small circular tab into like 8 pieces.. good luck lol.

linuxjon

Awards
Letro will crush your estrogen levels far to much that will inhibit gains so not wise. Letro has two purposes, during uncontrolled gyno flare ups and for the treatment of breast cancer. I would have to break a letro tab into such small pieces to get an ideal dose but it would be completely inaccurate. How are you going to break such a small circular tab into like 8 pieces.. good luck lol.
Maybe he has liquid letro?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6.25mg is a good starting place with letro but criticalbench is really giving you some good advice to not mess with letro as an on cycle ai.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I never really needed anything stronger than formestane. I just upped my dose when I needed it.

jaylongjohn

Awards
Yes I have liquid letro and 6.25mg??? I heard 1mg eod is a lot

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

jaylongjohn

Awards
Ugghhh meant .625mg my bad.
Alright that sounds a lot better haha. I thought you might have met that, it's just a super specific number. I'm going to have some fun trying to dose that with my dropper

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright that sounds a lot better haha. I thought you might have met that, it's just a super specific number. I'm going to have some fun trying to dose that with my dropper
Your solution 2.5mg per ml?

jaylongjohn

Awards
Yes. Actually I just did the math. That's exactly a quarter ml. This ain't your first rodeo I see!

JG93

JG93

Awards
Yes. Actually I just did the math. That's exactly a quarter ml. This ain't your first rodeo I see!
The average dose for letro while on cycle as an AI, is .25 - .5, all the way up to 2.5. It is no big deal to dose from .25, .5,.1 up to 2.5, to see what best suites you. If you start to feel low E related sides, definitely taper back.

Letro is super powerful, and If used right, the best in the business.

You hear a lot of negative because people abuse it.

justjake

Awards
just run aromasin and you should be g2g man, dont need other drugs like letro because that could do some serious damage to you if its not 100% needed. Honestly ive only done letro with trying to reverse gyno but that didnt really work and ended up getting the surgery.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Exemestane

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao at your first post, I was like.. Daa fuq?? Lipid levels would be trashed

I agree with 0.625
*facepalm* I gotta pay better attention! Wish I could blame it on autocorrect...

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
So if one would research with Exem, and it says "not in sterile solution", does it matter since the rats would consume the liquid anyways correct? Sterile solution only applies to injection research?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if one would research with Exem, and it says "not in sterile solution", does it matter since the rats would consume the liquid anyways correct? Sterile solution only applies to injection research?
No, my rats only eat things that are completely sterile. If they aren't sterile my rats don't eat.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
No, my rats only eat things that are completely sterile. If they aren't sterile my rats don't eat.
A researcher would have a hell of a time trying to find sterile serms the rats would eat.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I'm getting ready to run Trest on the front end of a long test e cycle and I will use aromisin and I have prami on deck as well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct. Nothing is sterile in the GI tract.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm getting ready to run Trest on the front end of a long test e cycle and I will use aromisin and I have prami on deck as well.
Watch out for high estrogen sides with combining test and Trest. Your nips could light up fast!

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I was going to drop after four weeks, once the test kicks in but I'm going to take 12.5 aromisin EOD and go from there. I hear this stuff is not to be part with and prolactin flare ups are common too so I ordered some prami today.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I was going to drop after four weeks, once the test kicks in but I'm going to take 12.5 aromisin EOD and go from there. I hear this stuff is not to be played with and prolactin flare ups are common too so I ordered some prami today.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been there, done that, got gyno like crazy. I would pick a different kicker for sure. Made the first 8 weeks of my test cycle a battle, really sucked.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
Been there, done that, got gyno like crazy. I would pick a different kicker for sure. Made the first 8 weeks of my test cycle a battle, really sucked.
Do you think this would be an issue if I just used the oral Trest 50mg PW, not as a base? With the short half life couldn't I drop it off sides crept up. I'm also running hex which seems to have good AI properties as well.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think this would be an issue if I just used the oral Trest 50mg PW, not as a base? With the short half life couldn't I drop it off sides crept up. I'm also running hex which seems to have good AI properties as well.
I was running a low dose as well, that estrogen will build up on you. Seriously, there are much better kickers out there.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
If you had letro how would you dose it for trest? For trest at 100mg a day?
on a cycle of 500-700mg teste ew i would rec 0.26-0.6mg e3d of letro. its very strong. not sure for trest

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
My next cycle I'm gonna see how well Super Epi will help control estrogen sides. Never done Tr3st before, will have Exemestane on hand too.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My next cycle I'm gonna see how well Super Epi will help control estrogen sides. Never done Tr3st before, will have Exemestane on hand too.
It will help but I would have some backup. Dht isn't a cure all for estrogen sides but it does mitigate estrogen to an extent.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
low dose nolvedex is good remedy if u had a lot of estrogen from test/trest stack.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
low dose nolvedex is good remedy if u had a lot of estrogen from test/trest stack.
Ues, but try and use the lowest dose possible since nolva lowers igf. Ralox would be a much better choice imo.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do this as well. Usually 10mg eod. Highly recommended.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My normal estrogen control regiment is 10mg nolva eod and 12.5mg exem eod. On opposite days.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My normal estrogen control regiment is 10mg nolva eod and 12.5mg exem eod. On opposite days.
That's how I dosed nolva and exem on 200mg of trest, worked great.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I'm going to run hexadrone for is AI properties, aromisin, prami, and I have a **** load of nolvedex. If that won't cover me on 50mg trest a day then no one should ever take the ****.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to run hexadrone for is AI properties, aromisin, prami, and I have a **** load of nolvedex. If that won't cover me on 50mg trest a day then no one should ever take the ****.
Just don't get carried away, you might be cool with just the hex and the trest. 50mg isn't a whole lot, 100mg is where estrogen can be a big concern. Just have your ancillaries on hand and use as needed.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just don't get carried away, you might be cool with just the hex and the trest. 50mg isn't a whole lot, 100mg is where estrogen can be a big concern. Just have your ancillaries on hand and use as needed.
This especially true when using transdermal trest.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This.. The absolute last thing you want to do is oversupress estrogen.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
50 MG of trest will probably not even cause estrogen sides to flare.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50 MG of trest will probably not even cause estrogen sides to flare.
In most people, you are correct. Some people get too close to a bottle of trest and their nips flame up though.