HCG for Research

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to find HcG for research purposes on the web? Don't say where, just let me know if it is available, such as other more common veterinary research chemicals are available. I suspect maybe not since it is an injectable and would have to come in a powder form or so, and then would have to be mixed properly....

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you won't find it on a research site because its controlled in many states

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Yup, that ship sailed about a year ago.

Now you have to go to the darkside just to get your boys back from those previously legal M1T cycles.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
I figured as much. The previous 6 months for a pet has included M1T, SuperD, Anavar (8weeks worth), and Test Cyp with the proper Nolva and the like. Pet was taking Novedex XT (Gaspari) for increased libido and it worked amazingly. But now, completely natural, poor pet has no more "boys" and needs them back!! Novedex works wonders, but at too high a cost.

charger

Banned
Awards
if you search the net. You can find boards for women that are trying to have babies. They buy all kinds of hormons including HCG. Once they get knocked up or give up they sell whats ever left over. Since most of them have to pay out of pocket for it.

Tip don't email them from an email account like 250lbslean@yahoodotcom etc etc. pretend its for your wife.

I too am in the market for just HCG. Its not hard to find a source but I don't need to meet the 300 or 500 min. order amount. :(

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Reliable online pharmacies is a good bet for HCG.