I wanna up my dose on sarms

Sloth Hogan

Awards
I'm taking 3 ed of primeval tri-sarm and 2 cap ed of ohp-dione. The tri-sarm has 10mg of ostarine and 10mg of s4 and 5mg of lgd. And the ohp-dione has 50mg and 15mg of arimistane in it. I'm on my fourth week and the results seem mild. I was expecting a little more. Nothing crazy just a little more. Should I double my dose? So 6 caps ed of sarms and 4 caps ed of ohp-dione?

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
No, 3 caps of tri-sarms is 30mg osta 15mg lgd and 30mg s4, wich is a hefty dose on the high end. Going anything above that is just gonna bring more sides. BTW you're on week 4 and the sarms just started to kick in. You'll see major progress in the next few weeks

Sloth Hogan

Awards
Man I hope so. I was thinking maybe it's under dosed. Bc I see liquid sarms and just for one, it's over 100 and the low end is maybe 70. I'm seeing some gains and some acceptable sides like acne and my vision was blurry but now it comes and goes. I don't have a yellow tint in my vision either. Wasn't sure if this product was bunk. I read a couple of logs using this product and wasn't sure if those posts were "planted" ya know lol thx conman