How long after ph cycle to get test to normal?

1. Registered User
    Answers

How long after ph cycle to get test to normal?

Im confused because it takes 4 weeks or so to get your jewels back after a cycle right? ... confused because I see this graph here several places on the web and if Im reading it right it takes 18 weeks!! to get test back to normal lvls? What am i missing?
    ----scroll down bout half way---graph called "Post Cycle Testosterone Levels"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par31.htm

7 weeks out of PCT on my 1st M1T/4ad cycle
    Gained 18lbs. and lost about 2 of it afterwords

Been taking ZMA and Tribosten for about 2 weeks now and just last few days the libido is through the roof like it used to be. Ive been wondering about this because I havent made but about maybe 1lb. gain since I stopped the cycle.

2. Registered User
    Answers

That is very interesting. I'd love to hear comments on that as well. I'm assuming different drugs will have different recovery times. From what I understand M1T is pretty bad about shut-down, so that article might apply for you (I'm no expert by any means, I'd wait for others to reply).
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Recovery times will always vary as all people are different. I know that when I ran my first cycle, it was VERY easy to recover...I almost quit taking my ancillaries due to this....of course I didn't though...lol. But honestly every cycle after that, it just becomes more and more difficult to recover and get back to normal. Takes longer and longer it seems....although I've never used HCG before, so that might help a bit compared to just using nolva/clomid for PCT....hmmm...
    •   

4. Gold Member
    Answers

You also need to remember that testicular size does not equate testoserone production. It doesn't suprise me at all that it takes far longer to return your bodies hormonal levels to normal then many people think.

That is what makes time on = time off so important.
  5. CDB
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    You also need to remember that testicular size does not equate testoserone production. It doesn't suprise me at all that it takes far longer to return your bodies hormonal levels to normal then many people think.

That is what makes time on = time off so important.
    For me it's always time off => time on. Time on always includes PCT for those who don't know. 4 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT, means a total 8 week cycle. You should take at least that long before running another cycle, preferably longer.
  6. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    For me it's always time off => time on. Time on always includes PCT for those who don't know. 4 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT, means a total 8 week cycle. You should take at least that long before running another cycle, preferably longer.
    I agree, the longer the better really. I usually consider PCT as neutral time...not on nor off. Time off starts after PCT. And really I try not to go back on until I have blood results that I am pleased with. That is the only true way to be sure you really are recovered enough to go back on, plus there are many more things to consider, most notably your lipids.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 12:49 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 07:43 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 12:01 PM
  4. How long between Ph cycles
    By ChrisSanderso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 12:16 AM