Should I cut my SD cycle to just 2 weeks?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.25%

Should I cut my SD cycle to just 2 weeks?

So I've been on SD for 2 weeks and have gained around 15lbs. Should I continue for another 2 weeks or just cut it off now? Is there going to be any serious mass put on in the last 2 weeks? From what I've seen, results seems to taper after 2 weeks. Perhaps for the last 2 weeks I could up from 20mg to 30?

What are your suggestions?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.22%

Quote Originally Posted by MrUniverse09
    So I've been on SD for 2 weeks and have gained around 15lbs. Should I continue for another 2 weeks or just cut it off now? Is there going to be any serious mass put on in the last 2 weeks? From what I've seen, results seems to taper after 2 weeks. Perhaps for the last 2 weeks I could up from 20mg to 30?

I would go for one more week and see how it goes from there. I lose a lot in PCT from SD. I beleive that the immidiate gains are from the glycogen storing qualities which max out after about 2 weeks.

It is my unscientific belief that the slow gains after that phase (in weeks 2-4) are the actual muscle gains that you will retain after the cycle and the glycogen stores get used up and leave you a little "deflated" from the SD leaving your body.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.25%

Ok thanks. I'll probably run it this last week.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.98%

how dangerous is this stuff? ive heard a lot about the blood work problems... but the results sounds great.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.13%

WOW....15 pounds in 2 weeks. I hope I can do something like that on my next SD cycle. How many cycles have you ran in your life?
  6. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrUniverse09

I would either stop or go another week, not two. SD is hard on the lipids, period.

From my experience a small part of the gains is water or glycogen retention and go away the first PCT week, another small part is fat, and that depends on your calories. You wont loose that during PCT (its risky). A good idea is to run LX during PCT.

Are u taking RYR and/or policosanol to help your cholesterol?
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.33%

Id stop now, the chances are you will lose a proportion of the gains, but not all of them with the right pct and training/diet post cycle. One more week or two may help you keep a little more but then you have to consider the longer term impact on lipids etc.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.57%

Hey Goat! That is an interesting theory.

MrUniverse09, Ive never run SD before but it's really about calculating risk vs. reward. Did you get any pre cycle bloodwork done?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%

Please don't flame me, but everyone is soooooo cautious these days. What about all the vets who have practically lived off dbol for years, taking 40-60 mg a day. Do you really think these newer products are that much more destructive? One month on a 17alpha-alkylated roid ain't gonna kill ya, unless it is something like methyltrienolone run at mg dosages. Granted, this is a Dimethyl, and users are reporting high LDL, and mildly elevated liver enzymes, but I'm up for staying on the full 4 weeks. I too believe that the smaller gains are the ones that are most important. We all get much stronger from the glycogen load, water loading phase of the cycle, but that is somewhat transient once your off the stuff.
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Safety first. Health concern, that's all. Just wanna keep this as a primary concern always.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%

Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    Safety first. Health concern, that's all. Just wanna keep this as a primary concern always.
    Tha more I think of it, it does make sense to know what are the potential sides of a compound, particularly if you might have a pre-existing condition such as high LDL, low HDL, high BP, etc. It is probably best to get bloodwork done before the cycle, to see if everything is looking good and one is healthy enough to take a few weeks of abuse to the lipid profiles, liver enzymes, etc.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2014, 11:40 PM
  2. I dont know if i should stop my SD cycle. . .
    By Zombie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 04:04 AM
  3. had to cease my sd cycle
    By yelis300 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-12-2006, 03:35 PM
  4. How long should I wait before I start my SD cycle?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-28-2005, 06:26 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 02:42 PM