SARM Triple Stack Protocol and extreme dry mouth/thirst (throughout the day)

5050GuardDog

Awards
So I'm following the basic 3 stack protocol and am just a week in, and its working great for me (not a body builder, but a competitive athlete where there are weight class and I floated between two, always giving up about 8 pounds and strength.)

No apparent normal side-effects except one, and its been incredibly annoying, possibly going to be a problem for me going forward.

I'm constantly thirsty from when I dose in the morning, well more of a dry mouth which a sip of water will fix, but only for about 15 minutes. If I drink a lot of water or something with electrolytes, potassium, etc. I can stave it off for a bit longer but it comes back eventually. The thing is though, its not during lifting, running or an athletic activity of any sort that this only happening at. It's pretty much the same, if I'm sitting on my ass watching TV, or doing sprints. (maybe a slight exaggeration, but i mean the dry mouth for sure.)

Its now affecting my lips which are chapped to hell and starting to split, despite using all the lip balm I could get my hands on.

As a first time SARM user (or anything of this nature), is it possible for me to try and decrease the dosages, or does that have dangerous effects? Can I try to remove one SARM for one of the days to see if that has any effect?

Currently its 25 mg of Osta right when I wake up, 25 of S-4 in morning, 25 at night, 20 mg of GW, 10 in the morning, 10 30 minutes before the night training sessions (7 PM).

Thanks in advance, and if this is the wrong forum please let me know.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So drink more water. Just sounds like you're dehydrated.
How would it be dangerous for you to decrease your dosage lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So I'm following the basic 3 stack protocol and am just a week in, and its working great for me (not a body builder, but a competitive athlete where there are weight class and I floated between two, always giving up about 8 pounds and strength.)

No apparent normal side-effects except one, and its been incredibly annoying, possibly going to be a problem for me going forward.

I'm constantly thirsty from when I dose in the morning, well more of a dry mouth which a sip of water will fix, but only for about 15 minutes. If I drink a lot of water or something with electrolytes, potassium, etc. I can stave it off for a bit longer but it comes back eventually. The thing is though, its not during lifting, running or an athletic activity of any sort that this only happening at. It's pretty much the same, if I'm sitting on my ass watching TV, or doing sprints. (maybe a slight exaggeration, but i mean the dry mouth for sure.)

Its now affecting my lips which are chapped to hell and starting to split, despite using all the lip balm I could get my hands on.

As a first time SARM user (or anything of this nature), is it possible for me to try and decrease the dosages, or does that have dangerous effects? Can I try to remove one SARM for one of the days to see if that has any effect?

Currently its 25 mg of Osta right when I wake up, 25 of S-4 in morning, 25 at night, 20 mg of GW, 10 in the morning, 10 30 minutes before the night training sessions (7 PM).

Thanks in advance, and if this is the wrong forum please let me know.
you are running a big cutting stack here. no idea what type of diet you are on. there have been many people mentioning that Sarms; from LG, Osta, GW, S4 all of them have given users dry mouth.
I don't know what brand you are taking, if pill or liquid suspension and I don't need to know. you can lower your dose and drink more water.

for a first run on sarms, you jumped into the deep end here bro and now flapping around not knowing how to swim. IMO, drop the S4 and GW and stick with Osta.

5050GuardDog

Awards
you are running a big cutting stack here. no idea what type of diet you are on. there have been many people mentioning that Sarms; from LG, Osta, GW, S4 all of them have given users dry mouth.
I don't know what brand you are taking, if pill or liquid suspension and I don't need to know. you can lower your dose and drink more water.

for a first run on sarms, you jumped into the deep end here bro and now flapping around not knowing how to swim. IMO, drop the S4 and GW and stick with Osta.
Thanks brother, I actually psoted on another board, with all my goals, needs, and interests in SARMS. Everyone there recommended the "Triple Stack Protocol" which I bought the separate components of rather than any kind of all in one.

I've gotten some advice from another forum as well, who suggested to drop the S4 as well, so thats coming off for sure. The GW, seemed to be helping greatly with endurance but that could jsut be placebo for all I know.

BTW without giving away too much info (sorry if this comes off paranoid), I'm in a "athletic activity" with weight classes, that does testing which would catch AAS, but not SARMs (which others have recomended to me). I am coming off an injury, so I needed a boost (psychologically as well as physically) and I'm actually looking to add on muscle/strength as I'm currently (due to not being able to lift regularly during injury) 8 pounds bellow the weight class limit. (Day of weigh-ins, in some organizations.)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
anytime man-

wise choice on buying them individual. its not that it is the worse thing out there, but for first time runners just mixing all 3 of those together can work against you when trying to pinpoint an issue.

not coming off paranoid at all, its your body and you should be asking what you can. By dropping the one, see how your body does. And for the other place that gave you that information, well now you know where to come for the right information

need anything else, ask bro,

5050GuardDog

Awards
anytime man-

wise choice on buying them individual. its not that it is the worse thing out there, but for first time runners just mixing all 3 of those together can work against you when trying to pinpoint an issue.

not coming off paranoid at all, its your body and you should be asking what you can. By dropping the one, see how your body does. And for the other place that gave you that information, well now you know where to come for the right information

need anything else, ask bro,
Thanks man, if you could recommend a PCT for after my OSTA only cycle that'd be great. Also, do I run any risks of just stopping the GW and S4 cold turkey, or its fine?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

5050GuardDog

Awards
Thanks brother, last question for now, thanks for the time.

Am I imagining a strength/endurance gain, or is that coming from the SARM itself. I'm only somewhat familiar with science, and while I understand AAS mechanism of action, I am far from understanding the SARM.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards