LGD and Trest Cycle Review

cookdog

cookdog

Awards
Just finished up a nice 9 week cycle using Olympus Labs Legend and Dermatrest. Weeks 1-4 I used LGD at 8mgs a day, and Dermatrest 50mgs with 50mgs oral pwo. Weeks 5-9 LGD was at 12mgs and Dermatrest was at 100mgs with 50mgs pwo. This was the sweet spot for me. I really enjoyed this cycle, gained a good solid 12.5 lbs on about a 500 calorie surplus over maintenance. No sides to speak of, was using armicare pro and 12.5mgs aromosin e3d. Gained a little strength but the focus and aggression that i took out on the weights was fantastic. I would say that this cycle came pretty close to the previous test cycles that I've done as far as gains. I recorded my weight every morning upon waking and here are the averages for each week.

Pre cycle avg....178.6
Week 1 avg.......180.2
Week 2 avg.......180.7
Week 3 avg.......183.4
Week 4 avg.......185.0
Week 5 avg.......185.4
Week 6 avg.......186.9
Week 7 avg.......188.2
Week 8 avg.......189.0
Week 9 avg.......191.1

Time for pct now, hopefully I wont lose too much! Here's a before and after pic.
Before
Before.jpg

After
After.jpg

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Running a similar cycle right, great results!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Nice work man.

So what you got planned for the next few months supp-wise?

cookdog

cookdog

Awards
Nice work man.

So what you got planned for the next few months supp-wise?
Nothing much, just the usual creatine and bcaas. Pct is clomid, alphamax and epic Unleashed. Going to wait 3 or 4 months then try that new Sparta lean with some ostarine for a summer cut.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definite shoulder/arm improvements man. Looking good.

My next cycle is going to include some LGD so I'm pretty interested in your results. Was there a major difference once you bumped the LGD from 8-12mg's? Or was it hard to tell sinc you bumped up the trest also?

cookdog

cookdog

Awards
Definite shoulder/arm improvements man. Looking good.

My next cycle is going to include some LGD so I'm pretty interested in your results. Was there a major difference once you bumped the LGD from 8-12mg's? Or was it hard to tell sinc you bumped up the trest also?
Ya, it was hard to tell. But I did notice a difference once I bumped both compounds up. 12 mgs lgd and 100mgs dermatrest was definitely the sweet spot for me. I've never ran either of these compounds before so who knows what did the most work.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Nice results man!

Wishing you a smooth PCT.