PH cycle on a cut. Help me out!

wookiedoo

Awards
Hi guys. I am about to start a PH cycle with a goal of a cut/recomp. I plan on using OL Super epi-elite (3beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one) and Ostarine, 8 week cycle at 500/20 dosing.

Current stats: Age 37, weight 212, 13-15% bf
Goal: weight 205-210, 10% bf (meaning I'd like to lose about 10 pounds fat and maybe gain a couple pounds muscle).
Previous use: Ostarine only
Workout: 5x5 with assists (plan on working out 4-5x/week), no cardio to start but will add HIIT if necessary
Diet: ~2700kcals on workout days, ~2100 on off days, high protein, moderate carbs

Questions are as follows:
1. Do I need full cycle support? Or can I just go with some milk thistle and maybe TUDCA? Reason I ask is because a lot of the ingredients in the blends cause nasty acid reflux (NAC is a big offender) and I don't want to take a PPI or H2 blocker if I don't need to. I took milk thistle with the ostarine and was fine.
2. Can I add ephedrine to the mix? I understand the risk with BP elevation, but I use it on a lot of my cuts and it treats me well. I used it with osta and was fine.
3. Do I need an AI? I don't mind taking but don't want to if I don't need.
4. Any advantage to running clomid with the cycle? I am going to run for my post-cycle but was wondering if it would help ameliorate suppression.
5. Anything else I should be taking or be aware about?

Other info:
Supplements: MVI, Fish Oil, ALCAR 1500, Curcumin 1000, Bacopa 750, Rhodiola 1000, Theanine 200, Ashwaganda 1000, CoQ10 200, melatonin (at night)
Pre/Intrawo: Stimul8, High Volume, Egonine v Triumph, AminIV (these change around some)

thanks all for the help!
wooks

wookiedoo

Awards
Shameless bump. I have answers to questions two and three bump could still use some help with one and 4. Thanks!

wook

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your diet in check ur good u should experience good recomp effect with ol epiandro but I would DEFINITELY recommend running another product like Sparta lean by spartan Nutrition for the 11 oxo and 7 dhea maybe yates84 can tell u more
also for question no 1 only use tudca on liver toxic cycles only imo.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys. I am about to start a PH cycle with a goal of a cut/recomp. I plan on using OL Super epi-elite (3beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one) and Ostarine, 8 week cycle at 500/20 dosing.

Current stats: Age 37, weight 212, 13-15% bf
Goal: weight 205-210, 10% bf (meaning I'd like to lose about 10 pounds fat and maybe gain a couple pounds muscle).
Previous use: Ostarine only
Workout: 5x5 with assists (plan on working out 4-5x/week), no cardio to start but will add HIIT if necessary
Diet: ~2700kcals on workout days, ~2100 on off days, high protein, moderate carbs

Questions are as follows:
1. Do I need full cycle support? Or can I just go with some milk thistle and maybe TUDCA? Reason I ask is because a lot of the ingredients in the blends cause nasty acid reflux (NAC is a big offender) and I don't want to take a PPI or H2 blocker if I don't need to. I took milk thistle with the ostarine and was fine.
2. Can I add ephedrine to the mix? I understand the risk with BP elevation, but I use it on a lot of my cuts and it treats me well. I used it with osta and was fine.
3. Do I need an AI? I don't mind taking but don't want to if I don't need.
4. Any advantage to running clomid with the cycle? I am going to run for my post-cycle but was wondering if it would help ameliorate suppression.
5. Anything else I should be taking or be aware about?

Other info:
Supplements: MVI, Fish Oil, ALCAR 1500, Curcumin 1000, Bacopa 750, Rhodiola 1000, Theanine 200, Ashwaganda 1000, CoQ10 200, melatonin (at night)
Pre/Intrawo: Stimul8, High Volume, Egonine v Triumph, AminIV (these change around some)

thanks all for the help!
wooks
1. No, not necessarily. Extra protection is always prudent and never a bad thing. However, with these compounds, minimal support would suffice for most users in satisfactory health.
2. Ephedrine could be used, but only at minimal dosages to begin and with proper monitoring of blood pressure. I suggest purchasing a portable in-home monitor and checking multiple times daily especially after ingesting various different drugs/supplements.
3. The likelihood of needing an AI with these compounds is low to moderate based on anecdotal feedback. However, I would never cycle anything hormonal without an AI kept on hand as backup as/if needed.
4. No. Do not run your SERM whilst on-cycle. This is akin to pissing into the wind;).
5. Be very careful with the stimulants. I wouldn't use ECA on same days as Stimul8. Again, monitoring of BP is very important.

wookiedoo

Awards
Ok thanks guys for the answers! I'm hesitant to add anything else into the mix since I haven't used the super epi before and I want to see how that acts on its own so I can gauge what exactly it's doing. I take ECA with stimul8 all the time, but the only time I tend to get palpitations and/or severe chest pain is when I add yeyo into the mix. But I'll be careful running all that stuff together.

cheers