TRT (question)

inmylife34

Awards
I have ran 2 Epi cycles, one havoc cycle and one ostra cycle in the past. I had success on all but the ostra was extremely weak. I keep reading that injectables arent as harsh on the body mainly the blood pressure area. A friend of mine started TRT and he whole heartedly recommends it that I follow his lead he has recomped and lost 10 to 20 % BF off. I am considering following in his foot steps but I have a couple questions. One once you start TRT do you have to continue for the rest of your life? Will proper PCT bring you back to normal after you finish taking the test? With increased test in my system should I look to recomp, gain lean or bloat? Also off subject where are places I can find T3.. 34 years old , 250 , 23 %bf

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
inmylife34 TRT is for life. If you don't have low t don't bother you can achieve bf loss naturally. TRT is more for quality of life than just for fat loss muscle gain... testosterone used for that purpose is more as a cycle but you have the chance of ruining your natural test and ending up on trt...