Why do some orals take so long to "kick in". Starting an intelligent discussion

contro

Awards
Why do some orals take so long to "kick in". Starting an intelligent discussion

According to most people including my own experience some compounds like tbol halodrol test E and epi take quite a while to really show its effects.I dont quite understand it. As far as i know there is a measurable difference in serum levels after a few days after administration(at most even for Test E) and the orals have a half life measured in HOURS which means its obviously not the case of a medication where the levels in the body need to build up.which means the compound should already be in your system and bloodstream, then why does it take 4 weeks for Test E to really show its effects?
Now I understand that Enanthate is a long esther but with orals they are absorbed directly upon ingestion, shouldnt they start working immediately? I am talking specifically about things like H drol, Tbol and Epi. In contrast compounds like Dianabol, Halotestin work almost immediately.

MY THEORY: "wet" compounds kick in faster because they aromatize and the water weight comes pretty quickly, example: dbol is known for quick gains while Tbol isnt and the big difference between those two is that Tbol does not aromatize and therefore less water in the muscle in the early part of the cycle and gains LOOK slower when actual lean body mass is being built at a fairly high rate but is only noticed after a while when you have actually gained enough of it to see a difference

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your theory isn't correct. It's basically that stronger drugs kick in faster, but they generally can't be used as long since the sides tend to kick in just as quickly. Dbol is a wet compound, but I would still throw it into the moderate strength category of orals. Plus, as you pointed out, halotestin kicks in immediately, but it's far from wet; it's extremely dry.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It takes time to see results because it takes time for the body to do all the shiit it's gotta do to build muscle.

When you learn about the process down to the cellular lever you realize what a miracle it is that you don't just drop dead any second

contro

Awards
Interested in this as well since orals are in and out of your system so quickly why does it take so long to notice gains with some?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image.jpeg