Sore nipples

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on 11oxo for almost 3 weeks and OL's epiandro for 2 and I've noticed tender nipples as if they're chauffed, I can feel them on my shirt. I have been fake tanning this past week but I don't recall ever having sore nipples from UV rays. Has anyone heard of onset of gyno from a dht derivative or cortisol controller? First cycle probz

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Stop reading everything about gyno, and yes you can absolutely "tan/sunburn" your nipples, then throw a shirt on, and boom.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Been on 11oxo for almost 3 weeks and OL's epiandro for 2 and I've noticed tender nipples as if they're chauffed, I can feel them on my shirt. I have been fake tanning this past week but I don't recall ever having sore nipples from UV rays. Has anyone heard of onset of gyno from a dht derivative or cortisol controller? First cycle probz
In all seriousness I'd bet $1000 u got sunburn on your nipples. (I have done this in a tanning booth) Its uncomfortable but, NOT gyno. Unless your consuming a super high dose of any of the said products, I highly doubt it is gyno symptoms. Regardless the hormone, u can throw your body off. To many guys fear it so much that they convince themselves they have it, when they really don't. Mainly from reading on the horror stories in these forums. Lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all seriousness I'd bet $1000 u got sunburn on your nipples. (I have done this in a tanning booth) Its uncomfortable but, NOT gyno. Unless your consuming a super high dose of any of the said products, I highly doubt it is gyno symptoms. Regardless the hormone, u can throw your body off. To many guys fear it so much that they convince themselves they have it, when they really don't. Mainly from reading on the horror stories in these forums. Lol
That's so true Biff. There are new gyno threads about every 5 minutes. A lot of the dudes are playing with themselves though. They have some fascination with their nips and start rubbing and squeezing them. I guess it's for fun, but I don't get it. Just jack it normally and stop touching your nips so much. Know what I'm sayin?

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
The mind can play tricks on you... I think its unlikely.. If you're really paranoid just throw an ai in there.. Arimistane etc. Up to you. You should be fine though.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, you can get gyno from taking hormones that will disrupt you normal homeostasis.
Even non aromatizable ones.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the general consensus is that my nips are most likely burnt?

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
It's a mind f*^k. I used to be so worried about gyno and would read all about it, then worry more. I held a lot of fat on my chest and got big nips anyway so I was always looking in the mirror and thinking gyno. Even when I cut down to 165 I still thought I had it, I mean it was some paranoid sh/t. I'm no expert but I think a lot of the the time it's just mental gyno.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might pick up some arimistane just in case
I have Exemstane on hand for worse case scenarios

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah I'm gonna go with burned nips on this one bro. It's happened to me before. No gyno.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay it's definitely not burned nips. Nipples are becoming worse and slightly swollen. I need ideas guys

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Okay it's definitely not burned nips. Nipples are becoming worse and slightly swollen. I need ideas guys
Ultimately you need your hormones checked. Time to call the doctor. Everything else is a superior guess, but if ur having problems two weeks out, u need to see ur family doctor. I'd also stop all hormones, and start pct.

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
Well if you know for certain they're becoming a problem run the AI. Arimistane or even aromasin. I just find it strange because epi andro is commonly used to treat gyno due to it being a DHT. Maybe prolactin issue? Not sure here really.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may just drop the epi and remain using the 11x

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I've always had this fatty tissue behind my nips for as long as I can remember. I'm on my first cycle so it's not old gyno unless it's from puberty which I was skinny as hell back then, don't remember having enlarged nipples or anything

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a painful lump around the breast tissue anywhere?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's just minor, will probably go away when you start your serm in pct

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Nips sound burned to me. Both those compounds are dry so gyno is unlikely.

Since both are dry I would opt for a serm like Nolva for the rest of the cycle, not an AI...

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I unfortunately stocked up on clomid and Exemstane, didn't buy nolva

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Internet "doctors" gonna internet doctor...Trust me bro from the interwebz.
Das right trust the brofessorx! 50% fact 50% magic, 100% RUSULTS BITCHEZ

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chauffed? on your nipples? You got nipple ringworm bro?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noooo lol I think that would be noticeable

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
When ever you're putting any type of hormones in your body there's a big chance your nipples will get puffy and sensitive. This is not new thing lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When ever you're putting any type of hormones in your body there's a big chance your nipples will get puffy and sensitive. This is not new thing lol
truth

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
News to op

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Puffy and sensitive from 2 very mild products. 11oxo and a DHEA derivative?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you guys are probably tired of seeing my nips but I think I found the problem as to why my right one has been so sensitive

I think I have a pimple, it wasn't that large 5 min earlier but me being me..I had to try popping it so it's a little inflamed, I didn't notice the small white head type bump unless the nip is hard. Maybe this could be causing the sensitivity

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
This should be the "nippleflixNChill" thread. Lol. Sorry I had to.

Gyno's no laughing matter though.

wrxjpm

wrxjpm

Awards
I've had low test for a couple years due to sleep apnea. I'm wanting to bring up my natural levels and build some muscle anyone have any suggestions?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I've had low test for a couple years due to sleep apnea. I'm wanting to bring up my natural levels and build some muscle anyone have any suggestions?
My suggestion would be to start a new thread where you can get proper feedback. Aside from that, lift weights (focusing on compound movements), eat plenty of healthy fats, add HIIT training, avoid LISS cardio, take multi-vitamins, add some extra Vit D3 and fix your sleep problem.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start a thread about it, or do the right thing and ask your doctor about it. Either or start the thread and get a lot of suggestions from reps trying to sell there products to you. Plus you'll get some e-doctors with their useless suggestions. Common sense suggestion is to see your doctor and ask them since you were diagnosed properly by a physician with low testosterone due to sleep apenea....Right?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Start a thread about it, or do the right thing and ask your doctor about it. Either or start the thread and get a lot of suggestions from reps trying to sell there products to you. Plus you'll get some e-doctors with their useless suggestions. Common sense suggestion is to see your doctor and ask them since you were diagnosed properly by a physician with low testosterone due to sleep apenea....Right?
Definitely a good call on working with a doctor.

wrxjpm

wrxjpm

Awards
I've already been to the doc bout 4 years ago . My levels were in the low 200s ng, did treatments got the wifey pregnant , had to discontinue treatments. After baby born did treatments again got to 300 something. Have tried some sarms since then . Just seems like my libido isn't near the same and have prem ejac alot lol. Just didn't want to do alot of trt because it doesn't keep the natural levels up. I've been told to try clomid

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forum etiquette is that you start a new thread with your question and not hijack someone else's thread. That's just rude.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea bro my nipples need attention too

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't apologize to me, apologize to my nipples

wrxjpm

wrxjpm

Awards
crazy thing is I was gonna get some of the epiandro by olympus , nothing worse than sore nips

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not OL's fault as far as I know, it's a prohormone that needs 2 conversions to work. Everyones bodies work differently to a degree. My body probably doesn't react well to dht based hormones. Who knows, this is my first cycle. I thought I had these mild phs down and was ready for any little side effects that may be thrown at me but I suppose I was wrong

contro

Awards
This is very surprising. Gyno should usually not occur with epi andro or 11oxo