Test Base Question

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running a cycle to cut up for the summer, already have the OL Tr3n and Epistane. Was going to run Epi-Andro for my base but two dht based PH's may not be best. Would Trest or 4-andro be a better bet?

I have run Epi-andro in the past with epistane with no issue but 4 andro or trest seems like a more balanced approach. Trest half life sucks though and 4 andro seems to be more recommended for a bulk.

Opinions?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running a cycle to cut up for the summer, already have the OL Tr3n and Epistane. Was going to run Epi-Andro for my base but two dht based PH's may not be best. Would Trest or 4-andro be a better bet?

I have run Epi-andro in the past with epistane with no issue but 4 andro or trest seems like a more balanced approach. Trest half life sucks though and 4 andro seems to be more recommended for a bulk.

Opinions?
4 andro for sure. Epiandro is a bad idea since epistane is dht based and trest is a bad idea because you already have a 19 nor and stacking trest and tren can potentially have some nasty side effects for you to deal with.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 andro for sure. Epiandro is a bad idea since epistane is dht based and trest is a bad idea because you already have a 19 nor and stacking trest and tren can potentially have some nasty side effects for you to deal with.
Dam that was quick! Glad I asked, appreciate your help!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Opinions?
I like Trest however most people run it too high and get side effects especially when they run it only as a "base". I don't believe in running a DHT hormone as a base. You want something that converts to estrogen that's the whole point. I'd never run Epiandro as a base. As yates said though you could have issues running but Trest & Tren but that really depends on dosages and how you react. If you just run 25mg of Trest I'd bet you'd be fine. You could also go with Dermacrine as a base.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Trest however most people run it too high and get side effects especially when they run it only as a "base". I don't believe in running a DHT hormone as a base. You want something that converts to estrogen that's the whole point. I'd never run Epiandro as a base.
Agreed, like I mentioned in the OP, I have run epi-andro and epistane before. It was just way too dry, my joints ached even with cissus, ended up throwing in some osta (10mg ED) which actually fixed the issue. Used Pur'dor shampoo which spared my hair.

Going to take Yates advice and use 4 andro.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, like I mentioned in the OP, I have run epi-andro and epistane before. It was just way too dry, my joints ached even with cissus, ended up throwing in some osta (10mg ED) which actually fixed the issue. Used Pur'dor shampoo which spared my hair.

Going to take Yates advice and use 4 andro.
Good deal. yates84 is pretty smart guy when it comes to this stuff.