4ad grams = teaspoon

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its been a while since I mixed a trans. I used to look on the 1fast for the measurements but now that ph are not sold I'm having trouble finding how many grams = a teaspoon of 4ad. anyone remember or know where a thread is for this? I'll keep searching too.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It's way easier and more accurate if you just use a scale

enimity

Awards
ok so I just scooped out 19 grams of 4ad powder with a level teaspoon measure and got almost exactly 11 teaspoons.

So 1 teaspoon is roughly 1.7 grams. 3 teaspoons roughly 5 grams.

cubical

Awards
i asked mike at 1fast about this (actually for 1,4ad) and they have different weight for the different shipments they got. one 1,4 andro powder was 490mg per 1/4 tsp and the other is 710. so i think it differs

enimity

Awards
i asked mike at 1fast about this (actually for 1,4ad) and they have different weight for the different shipments they got. one 1,4 andro powder was 490mg per 1/4 tsp and the other is 710. so i think it differs
If thats the case then there us no way to know with out a scale. How can that be though if it is the same compound wouldn't it have the same molecular weight?

If you know how much powder you have to start with just measure it out into another bowl, count the number teaspoons then divide grams by however many teaspoons you used.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
for creatine, amino acids, etc., guesstimates are fine, but with hormones, a couple tenths of a gram off per dose and you're gonna be way off, just pick up a pocket scale they're like 30 bucks, i got one from americanweigh.com that goes up to 50 grams and in .01 increments, i think BN sells them too, you might need a calibration weight to set it up properly