4ad grams = teaspoon
- 04-29-2005, 08:31 PM
- 04-29-2005, 11:28 PM
- 04-29-2005, 11:56 PM
ok so I just scooped out 19 grams of 4ad powder with a level teaspoon measure and got almost exactly 11 teaspoons.
So 1 teaspoon is roughly 1.7 grams. 3 teaspoons roughly 5 grams.
04-30-2005, 01:02 AM
i asked mike at 1fast about this (actually for 1,4ad) and they have different weight for the different shipments they got. one 1,4 andro powder was 490mg per 1/4 tsp and the other is 710. so i think it differs
04-30-2005, 04:18 AM
If thats the case then there us no way to know with out a scale. How can that be though if it is the same compound wouldn't it have the same molecular weight?Originally Posted by cubical
If you know how much powder you have to start with just measure it out into another bowl, count the number teaspoons then divide grams by however many teaspoons you used.
04-30-2005, 04:07 PM
for creatine, amino acids, etc., guesstimates are fine, but with hormones, a couple tenths of a gram off per dose and you're gonna be way off, just pick up a pocket scale they're like 30 bucks, i got one from americanweigh.com that goes up to 50 grams and in .01 increments, i think BN sells them too, you might need a calibration weight to set it up properly
05-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By metalman302 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2008, 03:32 PM
- By Rebel in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2004, 07:08 PM
- By d00fy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-30-2004, 12:31 AM
- By Warhead_321 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-05-2004, 09:32 AM
- By T-Bar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-10-2003, 04:21 PM