Which one is the best superdrol clone available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azoubel

Awards
Hello guys,
I am 22 years old 165lbs and 1,83m approximately 7% BF. I have trained for almost 5 years from now but unfortunately I had some pauses between this period because of studies. However I always train hard and on the last year I came back to trains and had good results provided by good train and a good diet as well. I have some experiences with pro hormones like M drol, Tren Xtreme, Halovar, 1 Andro... So I decided to run Superdrol to boost my gym performances and see if I can get more mass and a good volume. I was reading about it and see so many good reviews about superdrol and I believe that I found what I was looking for. However I have some doubts and I expect that anyone would be able to help me. How about the dosage, is 20mg/day enough?*I see some options like Methastadrol by Hard Rock supplements and Super SD by Shark Labs, anyone has run one of them? How about stack Superdrol with another PH, which one would be a good option?*I did not search yet by I thought to stack with epic but I do not know if it is safe... And finally which one is the best superdrol clone available now on UK? Thanks for the help guys.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
If you ran m drol, you have run superdrol already. No real reason to stack it with anything but a test base in my opinion (actual test, 4-dhea or dermacrine). I've heard skark is g2g, but no experience with them.

165lbs at 6 ft isn't very heavy for having run all of those compounds, although you seem to be low bf. I would suggest trying to get your weight back up to 180 or so naturally before hopping on again. These compounds can be great, but I think they are too often used as a crutch.

Darlz

Awards
. I will tell you this. DO NOT run SD without any type of a Test Base. The best test base will always be Testosterone itself, but if thats not possible, than at the very least look into Trestolone, 4AD, or even Stano. Sd will give you heavy lethragy which can carry some other side effects like appetite suppression. To really get the most out of this cycle, you have to try and mitigate the side effects. Also, Superdrol is very liver toxic. I think its a must to run TUDCA with it. In fact, Im also running NAC and LIV52 just to be safe. Lastly, SD gains are VERY VERY dependent on Caloric intake and Protein intake. EAT, EAT EAT. Id say NO LESS than 3800 (and thats even on the low side) Calories and about 200 G's of Protein.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I came across Bodyconscious UK's brand of SD and am gonna use it for the summer. Supposedly its very GTG. I will tell you this. DO NOT run SD without any type of a Test Base. The best test base will always be Testosterone itself, but if thats not possible, than at the very least look into Trestolone, 4AD, or even Stano. Sd will give you heavy lethragy which can carry some other side effects like appetite suppression. To really get the most out of this cycle, you have to try and mitigate the side effects. Also, Superdrol is very liver toxic. I think its a must to run TUDCA with it. In fact, Im also running NAC and LIV52 just to be safe. Lastly, SD gains are VERY VERY dependent on Caloric intake and Protein intake. EAT, EAT EAT. Id say NO LESS than 3800 (and thats even on the low side) Calories and about 200 G's of Protein.
I would add that superdrol (as well as DMZ) will make you a glycogen machine, meaning that keeping carbs high also will help you fill out more and help your lifts a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 100
BigBlackGuy Anabolics 206
Anabolics 3
Supplements 24
Anabolics 6