Orals and pain

bannosantoro

Awards
Now then,

Just a quick Q for some opinions etc. I've noticed that every time I use Methylated pro hormones, I get discomfort under and around my rib cage (but in the stomach I think), at about the 3 week mark. Now I use a cycle support product, plus liv.52, fish oil, etc. I drink water all day long (usually 3-4ltrs in total) and my urine is always crystal clear. My question is.....is the discomfort likely to be a strained liver, or more just indigestion and gastrointestinal unease? I feel fine in general, just this achy feeling in the upper stomach area. And I get lots of burps like when your over full, like a bit thick and maybe acidy. Also it's worse when I wake up in the morning, and feels better as soon as I eat/drink?

I'm leaning towards gastrointestinal problems.....but any thoughts anyone? Cheers.

warrior737

Awards
Should also be running tudca pre, on and post cycle . I recommend OL armicare pro and maybe even adding an extra dose of tudca by it self.

bannosantoro

Awards
Should also be running tudca pre, on and post cycle . I recommend OL armicare pro and maybe even adding an extra dose of tudca by it self.
Thanks for the info. My cycle support has NAC, milk thistle, saw palmetto, celery seed. I've added liv.52 as always, as this has been fine in the past. I'm not convinced it's my liver that's complaining tbh. It feels more like digestive/stomach issues.

Does anyone else get digestive discomfort from pro hormones?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It sounds like a gi issue. You'll know liver pain when you have it. Also, just by location it sounds unlikely.

It sounds like you typically take your doses fasted and its not uncommon to have stomach issues with some of these things. I suggest simply either taking your doses with meals, or at a minimum with fish oil caps.

Most ph's are better absorbed when taken with fats anyways.

warrior737

Awards
Thanks for the info. My cycle support has NAC, milk thistle, saw palmetto, celery seed. I've added liv.52 as always, as this has been fine in the past. I'm not convinced it's my liver that's complaining tbh. It feels more like digestive/stomach issues.

Does anyone else get digestive discomfort from pro hormones?
May be GI trouble. Some people do complain of it while using methyl orals. You may try using a fiber supplement like metimucil to see if it helps push stuff through.

bannosantoro

Awards
My usual routine is...get up, drink a glass of water, go down and make/eat porridge and coffee...take supps with water....sit with wife for 10 mins, make/eat scrambled eggs on toast, drink complete greens protein smoothie, go to work. I always have my ph's after my porridge, with support supps and omega's. I've got some non methylated Trenavol to finish my current cycle so let's see if they cause the same discomfort? It just may be that I will have to give up my beloved SD and the like?!

Figue96

Awards
Hii, two weeks prior to cycle and two weeks after takes silarine. During the cycle it takes 52 three times a day at mealtimes.

On the other side tries to drink about 5L daily. Nothing more get up takes 0.5L alkaline water. Try to keep the pH of the stomach in perfect condition. this will help you not have intestinal discomfort

Best regards

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Best to get checked,I started itching,having pain etc.Went to get checked and everything was fine,little allergic reaction..Thought I was going to die :D

bannosantoro

Awards
I don't think I need to get checked tbh. It goes away as soon as I stop the orals, so I'm sure it's a digestive issue now. Now I need to find out if it's just methyls or all orals. Will be starting my Trenavol next week to finish up my cycle, see if I get it with them too.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stomach bloating, distension, pain, etc. is not uncommon when running liver toxic orals. I get it to the extreme.. after 3 weeks of most methylated hormones, i'm pretty much 9 months pregnant with zero appetite to even drink water. Dball is the absolute worst for this..

i've tried high fiber, probiotics, digestive enzymes.. etc. Nothing helps. It is not heart burn either.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Stomach bloating, distension, pain, etc. is not uncommon when running liver toxic orals. I get it to the extreme.. after 3 weeks of most methylated hormones, i'm pretty much 9 months pregnant with zero appetite to even drink water. Dball is the absolute worst for this..

i've tried high fiber, probiotics, digestive enzymes.. etc. Nothing helps. It is not heart burn either.
You try Pepcid or anything like that? Sounds like it could be an ulcer flaring up. Andros can screw up clotting factors, and dbol makes a lot of people bleed easy.

adobepot

Awards
I have the same thing, although I'm on non-methyl 1-dhea and 4-dhea. Symptoms occur shortly after dosing, and do appear to be mitigated by food. Never been able to figure this out either!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I have the same thing, although I'm on non-methyl 1-dhea and 4-dhea. Symptoms occur shortly after dosing, and do appear to be mitigated by food. Never been able to figure this out either!
Are these products esterfied? I know people who have similar reactions with stuff like ALCAR but not with plain Carnitine. Probably hydrolysis and sensitivity to the free acids. Food should help, but you may as well just save the pain (and money) by taking the plain hormones.

adobepot

Awards
Are these products esterfied? I know people who have similar reactions with stuff like ALCAR but not with plain Carnitine. Probably hydrolysis and sensitivity to the free acids. Food should help, but you may as well just save the pain (and money) by taking the plain hormones.
Olympus labs UK's sup3r-1 and AMS' 4-ad. Don't think there's an ester on either one of those.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Olympus labs UK's sup3r-1 and AMS' 4-ad. Don't think there's an ester on either one of those.
Yeah, you're right. They don't appear to be esterfied. Their Lipo matrix has Labrasol in it maybe that's the problem? Surfactants can be irritating, usually in a dose dependent fashion. I know PS80 is especially bad on my stomach. The other inactives look alright, except maybe the carboxymethyl cellulose which can bloat.

I'd think splitting up the dose might help, and taking with food.

adobepot

Awards
Digestive problems have abated, with no particular change in diet.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
its ikely digestion related and not liver.
I get stomach pain from orals too, i would love to pop dbol but there is no way i can do it because the discomfort it gives me.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
If you still have an appetite and your urine/ feces are the right color, then it's probably not liver.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
If you still have an appetite and your urine/ feces are the right color, then it's probably not liver.
True. (and don't forget the itching)

Rommel65

Awards
Oh my. The craziness on this board. Put down the orals...especially the PHs. Just stop talking about how bad they are screwing you up and pin. There is never a time when pinning isnt the right call

bannosantoro

Awards
Oh my. The craziness on this board. Put down the orals...especially the PHs. Just stop talking about how bad they are screwing you up and pin. There is never a time when pinning isnt the right call
I've done plenty pinning mate!! I've just been trying various orals and ph's in a quest to find something effective, convenient and safe!! I've come to the conclusion that ph's are more hassle than theyre worth (support supps, sides etc) so I'm done with them.

I am now running SARM's!! LGD and Ostrine for 8 weeks. Been on 2 weeks and really liking it so far. Seeing good definition coming through, great pumps, steady strength......and ZERO sides! So far so good!

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
I'm in week 3 of pct from test e/winstrol cycle, clomid and nolva, and im having some pain in my right side below my ribcage. Anyone else had this? Nolva and clomid + aromasin for pct

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'm in week 3 of pct from test e/winstrol cycle, clomid and nolva, and im having some pain in my right side below my ribcage. Anyone else had this? Nolva and clomid + aromasin for pct
Are you nauseated with no appetite?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Traveling back in time.....

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Traveling back in time.....
Oh ****, I didn’t even realize that! I’ve been away for quite some time, just responding to random **** on my threads. I don’t even think we had smart phones the last time I was into this site, I was in college lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh ****, I didn’t even realize that! I’ve been away for quite some time, just responding to random **** on my threads. I don’t even think we had smart phones the last time I was into this site, I was in college lol
Wow.
Welcome back brother!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the pain in the upper right quadrant? If so it could be liver. Get some tudca for after cycle and run some nac and milk thistle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 0
Anabolics 89
AntM1564 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 36
Supplements 1