Bunk msten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreckosaurus

Awards
I'm at like 3 and a half weeks of 20 mg msten and 300 mg epi andro. So far I don't really notice anything. Weight is up a few pounds. Strength is a little up. But I think all this is from the epiandro.

From what I've read msten is as good as dbol, and I expected some crazy gains. I don't even feel shut down. I bought it from a ph website, not ebay. It's iml which is supposedly the best msten.

Anybody else have same experience recently? I'm thinking it's bunk.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably bunk, bad batch or you're just a nonresponder.

leanguy101

Awards
iam on m sten week 3 20mg a day bought from ebay,, iml m sten
no shut down yet balls same size however nipples do hurt and last longer to cum and sperm is dryer.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Msten blew me up in my shoulders for sure biceps went from.16" to 17" in 4 weeks

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Does it expire? Isn't the IML msten old? I read somewhere that shelf life is 6 month, idk for sure so maybe someone can add to this

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What brand? I don't trust IML or Blackstone Labs.

Wreckosaurus

Awards
Yup. Sealed, Had expiration date and everything. I went up to 3 caps a day and noticed absolutely nothing,

Blaze298

Awards
No haven't even started cycling was planing for next week was that your first time running Msten

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only bunk msten I ever got was from a company can't remember the name. Black bottle, blue label. They made a bunch of prohormones. It was like shred labs or something? It was a real popular brand at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chacheeman Anabolics 33
Supplements 6
Post Cycle Therapy 22
Anabolics 7
brandlife Anabolics 19