Body Types and Side Effects

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I have a theory. I think if one is endomorphic or mesomorphic, he has a better chance of getting gyno from a cycle than if one is ectomorphic. I have tons of friends that have used AAS and the only ones that got gyno started out meso or endomorphic. I started off ectomorphic, 5'8 145 pounds and I can take almost a gram of test per week and still haven't gotten gyno. I read somewhere that just because you don't get it from one cycle doesn't mean you won't get it from another, so maybe it's just luck. I also don't get side effects nearly as bad as most of my friends, such as rage and hair loss. Does it have anything to do with immune system? I suppose one has to understand the biology behind gyno and about the test/estrogen balance to know for sure. Just a trend I've noticed, thoughts are welcome.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I have a theory. I think if one is endomorphic or mesomorphic, he has a better chance of getting gyno from a cycle than if one is ectomorphic. I have tons of friends that have used AAS and the only ones that got gyno started out meso or endomorphic. I started off ectomorphic, 5'8 145 pounds and I can take almost a gram of test per week and still haven't gotten gyno. I read somewhere that just because you don't get it from one cycle doesn't mean you won't get it from another, so maybe it's just luck. I also don't get side effects nearly as bad as most of my friends, such as rage and hair loss. Does it have anything to do with immune system? I suppose one has to understand the biology behind gyno and about the test/estrogen balance to know for sure. Just a trend I've noticed, thoughts are welcome.
Bobo is really into the estrogenic fat deposits. Ask him about that, he'll probably tell you that some cases of "gyno" on cycle are just fat that is being deposited in the chest area in a "feminine" distribution pattern due to estrogen. I don't know anything about that though really.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
problem is that you one have a few test subjects (your friends) now if you could see this trend over say 2 or 3 thousand individuals it might be a valid observation... Personally, I think it has more to do with the individual endrocrine system make up
As for the rage, that is all in their or your head...

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I keep some of my rage bottled up. The bottle is labeled "Clenbuterol HCl."

No one seems to want to be in the car when I'm driving during a clen cycle. I don't understand why... I seem to get everywhere so much faster...

-kwantam