Running M1T solo during a cut... how long?

Camaro Hair

Awards
I have half a bottle of M1T caps left over from a previous (and very successful) bulk
cycle. I stacked it with 4derm for a twelve-day run, gained eleven pounds, and kept it all.
PCT was Nolvadex tabs at 20mg/day.

In a couple of weeks I am going to begin a cutting cycle. I weigh about 235-240 and plan
on dropping down to 220, which will be my permanent meet weight (powerlifting).

I was thinking about running the M1T solo at 5mg/day, but I'm not sure how long I can go
with it. Three weeks? Four weeks?

Thanks for any advice.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure as in what? As far as sides are concerned, none in my opinion, but I would keep it to 3 weeks, and certainly no olonger than 4.

rwill2001

Awards
I personally don't think m1t and cutting belong in the same sentence. The lethargy (even at 5mg) seems like it would be an issue.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The lethargy is an issue anytime. It will work for a cutter, but it would suck the whole time.

Camaro Hair

Awards
I experienced zero side effects (i.e., no lethargy,etc) while "on" at 10mg/day. Bloodwork done soon after PCT showed only slightly elevated liver enzymes. Two weeks later another test showed everything was perfectly normal.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
You sound like a good responder for M1T. I've ran a couple of 4-week cycles using it, and felt fine. I never had blood work done though. Try running an EC stack to help if you start to become lethargic. Just keep an eye on your blood pressure.

Camaro Hair

Awards
You sound like a good responder for M1T. I've ran a couple of 4-week cycles using it, and felt fine. I never had blood work done though. Try running an EC stack to help if you start to become lethargic. Just keep an eye on your blood pressure.
What dosage were you using for that 4-week cycle? Were you running it solo or stacking it with something else? I don't have any more 4derm so if I run this remaining M1T at 5mg/day it will be all I am using.

Oh yeah, I checked my blood pressure daily during that bulking cycle and systolic reading bumped a bit but nothing too alarming.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I was doing 15mgs ed for two weeks, then bumped to 20mgs ed for the next two. I ran it solo. I had used a 4AD transdermal I made on a previous cycle. I had some good end results. Basically I was doing a recomp. So, I added a few pounds (water I'm sure) which came off quickley at the end. I held onto a couple pounds of LBM, and lost some b/f.

You may want to bump your Nolva dose up a bit next time for your PCT. Hawthorne Berry is great to take before/during/after your cycle to help blood pressure.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
at 5mg a day...i dont think 4 weeks would be a problem...its been done without issue...just have everything on hand during cycle and for pct and you'll be fine
Well, 5mg's a day will still shut you down hard. It's more the fact of how a person responds/reacts to it. And...it has been done with issues at that low of dose. A guy at my gym screwed himself up, but on the same note, he knew nothing about PCT or supp support.

Candy

Banned
Awards
M1t is not the best choice for cutting because it adds bloat/water retention, and has some bad sides like lethargy. If you realy plan on running 5mg of m1t dont go over 4 weeks and I suggest using an EC or ECY, it will help with lethargy and fat loss. Good Luck.....

Ps: Drink Alot Of Water :)