pins

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
NOTE: Do not answer unless a mod approves of this.....

Is source posting for pins a no no?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, yes and no. However, it's a question that gets answered a lot. IBE, a board sponsor, sells pins at his store. You may need to ask what they have in stock in their forum area, because I don't believe he updates his webstore very often.

The other place is getpinz. Probably the most popular place to go.

Hey Undertaker, bone up the $10.00 to become a board supporter and get PM privileges.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
is getpinz legit? is it shady? I am going to become a sponser I was having troblems with my debit card so I wasnt able to do it, I will soon.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I am looking at the site under "syringe with needle", are Terumo and B-D different brands?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
beelz---i know you put another needle on your syringes after exacting oils. So what do your order, a box of syringes with needles already on them and a box of needles only?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Get your 25g 1" pins/syringe for your injection, and a box pins only for your draws. 21g pin only are good.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
beelz---i know you put another needle on your syringes after exacting oils. So what do your order, a box of syringes with needles already on them and a box of needles only?
what cuffs said. easiest way would be to get 21G syringe w/needles and a separate box of 25G needles.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
is it hard to inject with such a small needle?, most kids I know inject with 23g

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
No, 25's work fine, but some choose to use the 23's. I know Dr. D likes the 23's. He said it helps to provide less moving of the needle and allows the oil to pass through a bit easier.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
gotcha, both you guys are very helpful, thanks

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest that if you have never injected before, to practice first on an orange several times. Load it up with an oil, pierce the skin and meat, and inject. This practice will help steady your hand so you know what to expect when pressing on the plunger.

Search around here for tips on how to inject. Make sure to be as sterile as you can (wipe area and vial with alcohol pads, clean area, etc.). Warm up the oil once it's in the syringe for easier shooting and absorption. Do not contract the area where you are injecting. Relax it as much as possible. Do not dart the needle in, push it in with control. Check the site for spot injection I posted in a thread you were asking a couple of weeks ago.

You'll probably be a bit shakey the first time. Afterwards, you'll wonder why you made it such a big deal.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
2 q's

1. heat the syringes in what and for how long?

2. I have heard to stretch the muscle out a little or to pull on on it slightly, so when the skin relaxes back to normal position it puts a "cap" on the injection site, thus keeping the oiling from leeking back out. Is this true?

Just so you know I am not where near actually using aas, this is just for a future possiblity. I want all the info before I even consider pinning.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
1) After you've drawn up your oil, you can run hot water over it from your faucet for 1-2 minutes. Or, Beelzebub places his on his coffee brewer and lets the steam heat it up.

2) I've never heard of the method you discribed, so I'm not sure about that. What I was referring to is keeping your muscles relaxed. For example, if your going to do a right glute shot, don't stand on your right foot/leg. Put your weight onto your left leg and slightly bend your right. Some even do glute shots while lyaing down on their stomach, or while sitting in a chair. If you shoot your right delt, don't place your hand or arm onto a counter. This can cause the muscle to contract. Just lay your arm to your side.

Moist heat in the area of application afterwards helps also. This assists the oil in absorbing in the muscle. You can use a sock filled with brown rice. Just palce in the micro for a couple of minutes. Massaging the area aftwerwards helps as well.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
2 q's

1. heat the syringes in what and for how long?

2. I have heard to stretch the muscle out a little or to pull on on it slightly, so when the skin relaxes back to normal position it puts a "cap" on the injection site, thus keeping the oiling from leeking back out. Is this true?

Just so you know I am not where near actually using aas, this is just for a future possiblity. I want all the info before I even consider pinning.
in #2, you're referring to a Z-track. but you're not pulling the muscle, you're pulling the skin. works good for glute shots.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i am wondering how the hell people aspirate and inject with one hand? For example if your injecting into the delt and that shoulder should be by your side, how you do it? Wouldnt you need two hands? One to hold the syringe and one to aspirate and inject? imo injecting into the quad seems the easiest for a newbie.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
yes the z-track that is what I have heard it called, its a good idea?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i am wondering how the hell people aspirate and inject with one hand? For example if your injecting into the delt and that shoulder should be by your side, how you do it? Wouldnt you need two hands? One to hold the syringe and one to aspirate and inject? imo injecting into the quad seems the easiest for a newbie.
www.spotinjections.com

it'll give you a good idea of how to do it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yes the z-track that is what I have heard it called, its a good idea?
not a bad idea. the idea is to prevent the oil from coming back through the hole you just made in yourself. i've done it both ways, with and without z-track. try it, see if it works for you. if you inject regular, and you see oil come out once you take the needle out, z-track may be your answer.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
not trying to sound like fag, but it looks difficult. If I ever pin, I am definitely gonna pin an orange first:thumbsup:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
not trying to sound like fag, but it looks difficult. If I ever pin, I am definitely gonna pin an orange first:thumbsup:

eh, it ain't that bad. my first inject was into my shoulder with no problems. i didn't try butchering any fruit products beforehand but if you think that'll help you, by all means.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
what do your order, a box of syringes with needles already on them and a box of needles only?
getpinz has the "deals" where you get syringes w/needles and then some extra needles. I'd go for 21g or 22g 1" or 1.5" for drawing and 25g 1" for shooting.

Also, consider the ventrogluteal injection site. Highly recommended. :thumbsup:

-kwantam

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
thanks again guys, your all very very helpful

Swinger

Awards
Most people dont realize how easy blood comes into the syringe when you are in a vein. You really just need to give the plunger a quick flick on the way up to aspirate so doing it with one hand is no prob.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
and what do you do it you do hit a vein? in addition to taking the needle out immeadiately of course.

Swinger

Awards
and what do you do it you do hit a vein? in addition to taking the needle out immeadiately of course.
Just pull out slowly, change to a new needle, and switch injection sites. Its ok to inject a little bit of blood back in.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
And...your reason for changing the needle is due to it becoming dull after you have already injected. Change it for a new, sharp needle so there's less pain and scaring.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
The way to aspirate imo is to wrap your top finger around the syringe grip at the top, the middle two fingers around the syringe itself and put your thumb under the head of the syringe plunger, then push up with your thumb while stabilizing with your hand. If you see even a small bubble forming or there is a lot of resistance to aspiration you're fine. If you don't dart yourself you will actually be able to feel the texture changes between the epidermis, fat, veins and muscle - I go in nice and slow and it's gotten to the point I know if I'm pushing against a vein without having to aspirate.

As for actually pushing the oil in, put your palm on the top of the plunger and take your front two fingers and wrap them around the grips at the top of the syringe and imagine trying to close your hand into a fist... Just use another hand to hold the syringe and prevent excessive in/out movement of the needle.