- 04-28-2005, 11:14 AM
- 04-28-2005, 12:08 PM
Well, yes and no. However, it's a question that gets answered a lot. IBE, a board sponsor, sells pins at his store. You may need to ask what they have in stock in their forum area, because I don't believe he updates his webstore very often.
The other place is getpinz. Probably the most popular place to go.
Hey Undertaker, bone up the $10.00 to become a board supporter and get PM privileges.
04-28-2005, 12:13 PM
is getpinz legit? is it shady? I am going to become a sponser I was having troblems with my debit card so I wasnt able to do it, I will soon.
04-28-2005, 12:16 PM
04-28-2005, 12:20 PM
04-28-2005, 12:25 PM
04-28-2005, 12:32 PM
04-28-2005, 12:40 PM
yeah, different brands. IMO, B-D's are better, a lot smoother than Terumo's.Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
04-28-2005, 12:46 PM
beelz---i know you put another needle on your syringes after exacting oils. So what do your order, a box of syringes with needles already on them and a box of needles only?
04-28-2005, 01:04 PM
Yep. Get your 25g 1" pins/syringe for your injection, and a box pins only for your draws. 21g pin only are good.
04-28-2005, 01:21 PM
what cuffs said. easiest way would be to get 21G syringe w/needles and a separate box of 25G needles.Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
04-28-2005, 01:51 PM
04-28-2005, 02:02 PM
No, 25's work fine, but some choose to use the 23's. I know Dr. D likes the 23's. He said it helps to provide less moving of the needle and allows the oil to pass through a bit easier.
04-28-2005, 02:09 PM
04-28-2005, 02:10 PM
moving the needle around while you're trying to inject. it creates a pretty painful lump if you move around even a tad.Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
04-28-2005, 02:12 PM
04-28-2005, 02:16 PM
I would suggest that if you have never injected before, to practice first on an orange several times. Load it up with an oil, pierce the skin and meat, and inject. This practice will help steady your hand so you know what to expect when pressing on the plunger.
Search around here for tips on how to inject. Make sure to be as sterile as you can (wipe area and vial with alcohol pads, clean area, etc.). Warm up the oil once it's in the syringe for easier shooting and absorption. Do not contract the area where you are injecting. Relax it as much as possible. Do not dart the needle in, push it in with control. Check the site for spot injection I posted in a thread you were asking a couple of weeks ago.
You'll probably be a bit shakey the first time. Afterwards, you'll wonder why you made it such a big deal.
04-28-2005, 02:32 PM
1. heat the syringes in what and for how long?
2. I have heard to stretch the muscle out a little or to pull on on it slightly, so when the skin relaxes back to normal position it puts a "cap" on the injection site, thus keeping the oiling from leeking back out. Is this true?
Just so you know I am not where near actually using aas, this is just for a future possiblity. I want all the info before I even consider pinning.
04-28-2005, 02:46 PM
1) After you've drawn up your oil, you can run hot water over it from your faucet for 1-2 minutes. Or, Beelzebub places his on his coffee brewer and lets the steam heat it up.
2) I've never heard of the method you discribed, so I'm not sure about that. What I was referring to is keeping your muscles relaxed. For example, if your going to do a right glute shot, don't stand on your right foot/leg. Put your weight onto your left leg and slightly bend your right. Some even do glute shots while lyaing down on their stomach, or while sitting in a chair. If you shoot your right delt, don't place your hand or arm onto a counter. This can cause the muscle to contract. Just lay your arm to your side.
Moist heat in the area of application afterwards helps also. This assists the oil in absorbing in the muscle. You can use a sock filled with brown rice. Just palce in the micro for a couple of minutes. Massaging the area aftwerwards helps as well.
04-28-2005, 02:51 PM
in #2, you're referring to a Z-track. but you're not pulling the muscle, you're pulling the skin. works good for glute shots.Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
04-28-2005, 02:56 PM
i am wondering how the hell people aspirate and inject with one hand? For example if your injecting into the delt and that shoulder should be by your side, how you do it? Wouldnt you need two hands? One to hold the syringe and one to aspirate and inject? imo injecting into the quad seems the easiest for a newbie.
04-28-2005, 02:57 PM
04-28-2005, 02:57 PM
04-28-2005, 03:00 PM
04-28-2005, 03:03 PM
not a bad idea. the idea is to prevent the oil from coming back through the hole you just made in yourself. i've done it both ways, with and without z-track. try it, see if it works for you. if you inject regular, and you see oil come out once you take the needle out, z-track may be your answer.Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
Similar Forum Threads
- By goldylight in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-07-2003, 03:58 PM
- By dingling in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-14-2003, 11:56 PM
- By Blatalian in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-14-2003, 11:23 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 08-04-2003, 09:22 PM
- By SHOT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-02-2002, 06:21 PM