Getting rid of PHs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmilhouse

Awards
I bought a number of things before the ban so I would have the option of using them in the future, but I have since changed my mind about wanting to use them. I know this is a touchy subject on here (for good reason) so if what I'm about to ask isn't kosher I will most certainly delete it.

Where is the best place to get rid of these? Do I just throw them in the garbage? or are there better ways/places to get rid of them so all is not wasted?

Thanks,
MH

Kaboju

Awards
PLenty of people here would take them off your hands.

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
I would see if a trusted frined could/would use them. If not, chalk it up as a loss. I am sure you know the penalties are the same for trafficking "pro-hormone" and AAS, so selling them to the general public.

Out of curiosity, why are you giving them up for ever? You don't want to just hang on to them, maybe for your 30's?

dmilhouse

Awards
I compete in natural BBing organizations which no longer allow the newly illegal prohormones. "Legal prohormones" such as 1,4, DHEA, and SD are not banned. I will have to stick with those if I want to continue to use.

MH

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
I compete in natural BBing organizations which no longer allow the newly illegal prohormones. "Legal prohormones" such as 1,4 and SD are not banned. I will have to stick with those if I want to continue to use.

MH
Ahh, I understand. Still, if you know anyone personally see if they want them. You know if you solicit here you'll get canned quick.
Funny how they classify those supplements...but kudos to you for going natural (almost :lol: )

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Are they pretty strict on testing when it comes to natural shows? I've heard that people juice at natural shows too. If I ever competed, it would be at a natural show, but if they juice there too what's the point then right.

scottb2k

Awards
Personal ethics aside...you could investigate how successfully the recently prohibited prohormones(4ad, 1T) can even be tested for. I would think more then not, that they can't necessarily tell the difference if they are allowing SD and 1,4. It was either on this board or another that I read some people state that some of the PHs are very very hard to test for. But again, thats assuming that you don't care about the rules.

Also, unless your asking for the safest way to destroy them, I wouldn't ask how to get rid of them here.

dmilhouse

Awards
Most orgs use polygraph....I am an honest person and am very easy to polygraph so I dont want to take a chance at failing...I just want to play by the rules....

Depends on what org but I think many natural orgs are legit....you may get a few @ssholes trying to cheat but I don't worry about that....I worry about what I can control not how some other dude is cheating...

MH

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I love how these organizations equate "natural" with "legal."

Ace72

hey i might know a buddy who would know how to get rid of them, pm me

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DO NOT TRY TO SELL OR GIVE THEM AWAY TO SOMEONE YOU DON"T KNOW! Its not worth the risk. If you know a gym buddy that will take them off your hands then its probably alright but definatley don't try and mail them because its not worth it.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Please don't be asking for someone to give you any of these.. that is the same as asking to buy illegal substances or asking for a source..
IT WILL GET YOU BANNED!!!

Okay Ace?

Status
Not open for further replies.