1ad/4ad stacked with max lmg?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really don't get the question? I mean do some research, and decide on your own. Besides it's too damn new to really know one from the other. So all that went through my head, and I said "Why not", lol.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
That should be the universal answer for every silly question asked. "Ummm should I stack M1T, SD, Mdien and M4ohn?" "Sure, why not."..."Should I jump of this bridge?" "Why not, go for it."...Simple, yet to the point.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts??????????????????
I think the question is legit because I still don't know how to compare MAX with other things. Searching new threads has elicited some info, but I don't think anyone as of yet has posted exactly what MAX is structurally and effectively comparable to. I'm hoping ALR and/or some of his team will address this in more depth. In fact, the question has been posed a few times in various ways in various threads.:think:

If anyone does have more info, please pipe up or point us to the right place!!! Thanks! :wave:

enimity

Awards
Thanks for the replies, dont think I havent searched. I read boards like these nightly for about 12 months now.

Seeing that any advice would be theoretical at this point I guess my question should have been (for those who are up on there chemistry) any reason why you couldn't stack 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one with 1ad/4ad?

Other than inhibiting estrogen and minimizing bloat and gains to some extent can any one see other possible side effects?