how long until you feel tren?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
One hears widely varying reports in the amount of time it takes tren ace to "kick in," and I'm wondering if y'all would share your experiences in this regard, just to get a feel for the mean and variation.

Do sides and growth generally kick in at the same time for you? Do certain sides take longer than others? Any other experience would be appreciated.

-kwantam

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
As you stated, you will hear varying opinions. The average is 3-7 days for the feeling to kick in. Enjoy.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
For me, I noticed a little bit after about a week, but it took about 3 weeks for me to notice the "holy **** this rocks" feeling, running 100mg eod.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it took me almost 2 weeks before my lifts and endurance took a massive jump.. that could not be denied. Although, I'm sure my body was getting preped much sooner then that.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Ditto, around a week and a half, you will also start to notice some weight loss and leaning out after that point too

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
The good kind, one would expect :D. My cows don't want to lose muscle.

Mmmm... tasty muscle...

-kwantam
No, of course it's muscle loss... :frustrate:

Tren is only strongest anabolic agent on the planet (currently developed and used anyhow) - for me it strips fat quite nicely, while preserving muscle.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i felt it much sooner then 2 weeks, I saw vascularity in 3-4 days, minor strength increases all of week one after day 3, and by week 3 my endurance went to ****. So I would venture to say it starts slowly kicking in for me around day 4 and slowly ramps up to a peek feeling around week 3 when the undesirable side effects come on (easy loss of breath, night sweats, and insomnia)

Tren cough never even hit me but I was only on it for 4 weeks as it was a short cycle designed for only 5-7 solid pounds

regards,
COTC

Josey Wales

Awards
Started feeling the first positive effects around day 6. Thought it disturbed my sleep and gave me headaches for the first week or so. By the end of week two the positive effects kicked in solidly (e.g., strength, hardness, vascularity). I also got some night sweats beginning in week two. The sweats come and go for me. I don't have them every night. Sometimes a whole week will go by and no sweats at all. I only had the Tren cough once. All in all, I think this stuff is the nectar of the gods. Wish I could stay on it year round.

Last edited:

size

Awards
  • Established
If you run, you will probably notice an incredible shin pump that makes running nearly impossible. Typically, I think tren starts working rapidly. One might not notice pronounced effects for a week +/- a few days.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I don't get the insane pumps from tren, or test, or even anadrol. Only dbol does it to me.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
My cow is on day 5 of his summer cut... By the way he is "mooing" I can tell the tren has kicked in.

brandon79

Awards
i felt it much sooner then 2 weeks, I saw vascularity in 3-4 days, minor strength increases all of week one after day 3, and by week 3 my endurance went to ****. So I would venture to say it starts slowly kicking in for me around day 4 and slowly ramps up to a peek feeling around week 3 when the undesirable side effects come on (easy loss of breath, night sweats, and insomnia)

Tren cough never even hit me but I was only on it for 4 weeks as it was a short cycle designed for only 5-7 solid pounds

regards,
COTC
day 5 into tren ace and i am already feeling the shortness of breath.. i think i may cut out the tren and stick with:

100mg ed prop
75mg ed tne
100 eod npp
500mg wk mast e

tren is cool.. but while on only the above my stamina kicked ass, and i had energy like no other. since introducing tren my stamina is ****. cant have that..

brandon79

Awards
If you run, you will probably notice an incredible shin pump that makes running nearly impossible. Typically, I think tren starts working rapidly. One might not notice pronounced effects for a week +/- a few days.
you are right.. the shin pump is kicking me in the ass right now... and i love to play basketball.. **** this.. i will leave tren alone..

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
strange, I don't notice that effect and I'm doing 100mg ED. The strength gains are crazy though.

IdahoSpud

Awards
My bovine is in his fourth day of a transdermal fina cycle. The cow is extremely irritable, but I haven't noticed any physical changes in him yet. Any physical changes will probably take a bit longer to become noticeable.

One thing for sure - that DMSO burns the poor cow like rubbing gasoline into the skin.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
What % of your solution is DMSO by volume?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I felt it in 5 days, the pumps were insane and I was sweating like a pig at night off 80mg EOD.. Next, 100mg ED should be interesting.. ;)

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
It's crazy how differently people respond to gear. I don't get most of the side effects others get (even into some pretty high doses), though I also need more gear to grow well than your average person.

I've been very happy with the cycle I'm on so far. 300mg test EOD and 100mg tren ED have been pretty gentle to me, only sides I've noticed are high blood pressure and a few ugly zits on my shoulders. I'm looking forward to october or thereabouts when I get back on, with even more juice and perhaps a few other goodies.