question about research grade SERMS/AIs

spooneagle

Awards
I have some clomiphene, anastrozole, and tamoxifen research grade. From what ive read these usually taste very bitter or like ****, but I tasted them and they don't seem very bitter, the anastrozole is kind of sweet tasting. the tamoxifen is slightly bitter, same with clomiphene. both the clomid and nolva have material settled at bottom of the bottles, and I have to shake them really hard to get ti somewhat evenly distributed. Does the taste thing depend on the research company? or did I likely get gipped? If so guess I got to just take it on the chin, I would name the supplier, but I'm not sure if that is allowed..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Different suppliers use different mediums to mix/suspend their liquids in. The ethanol based mediums have the taste that you are referring to. If you did your research before purchase then you should know if your company is reliable or not. Taste is definitely not the way to go about determining legitimacy.

spooneagle

Awards
I did my research but i also know that some companys use false reviews and fake customers to boast as legit. Dont mean to come off as uneducated, just trying to get a hunch here. I have read some reports saying they have been a goto for years, only a couple reports of suspicion...

spooneagle

Awards
Dont mean to double post but i read that the site im going to is def. G2g, i guess i was just being paranoid as they have a forum of users. Good to know for when i run out of lgd and ostarine, *thumbsup* thanks for the info. Time to get in my second and last cardio session for the week. Eati g not the cleanest trying to clean it up using cardio as a clutch til then *shrug*. At least im being honest. Id rather minimal dry gain from fast metabolism rather than wet ugly gains due to dirty bulk. Have a good night all ?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regardless of the brand and solvent, clomid has a distinct taste. Once you have legit clomid, you can never be tricked. Letro and adex being such low doses per ml can be faked easier.

Order from a reputable company and there are no worries.

spooneagle

Awards
yeah the clomid does something weird to my tongue...almost like a lidocaine but not really...the taste lingers for sure...is that what you mean?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does clomid make you feel anything immediately? Like testicle ache or anything similar?