First Real Cycle - Thoughts

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
All, I plan on running something like this in the near future as part of a lean bulk.

500mg Test E/week
250mg Tren E/week
10mg Nolva ED

I only have enough to go 10 weeks but was thinking of kick starting the cycle with 2 weeks of SD and then running 10mg ed of M1T the last 3 weeks. Do you see that as a good idea? Overkill?

Any thoughts?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, for a first cycle, I would say overkill. Some may say it's fine. However, if you've never used tren before, you may wish to use tren ace for your first time. This is due to if you have a bad reaction, side effects, to the tren. With the Ace, the compound leaves your system quickly. With the enanthate, it could be up to two weeks of misery.

If you could, you may want to go 12 weeks for your cycle. Jump starting with SD would be fine.

Forget the Nolva ed. Just use it if needed, and keep an AI around and use it only when needed.

As far as the M1T, you could use it, but after what I've seen about it, I don't think I'd chance it.

Best of luck to you.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Well, for a first cycle, I would say overkill. Some may say it's fine. However, if you've never used tren before, you may wish to use tren ace for your first time. This is due to if you have a bad reaction, side effects, to the tren. With the Ace, the compound leaves your system quickly. With the enanthate, it could be up to two weeks of misery.

If you could, you may want to go 12 weeks for your cycle. Jump starting with SD would be fine.

Forget the Nolva ed. Just use it if needed, and keep an AI around and use it only when needed.

As far as the M1T, you could use it, but after what I've seen about it, I don't think I'd chance it.

Best of luck to you.
Thanks bro :) I'll def cut the Nolva and probably ditch the M1T towards cycle end. I"ll see what I can do to make it 12 weeks.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
If you run an oral at the end, or even maybe a test prop, run it for 10-14 days after your last injection of your test e. If you decide to run it, and respond well to it, you should really like the tren e. If you do, I would cut the tren e shorter than your test e, just to make sure you don't get the nasty sides.

dtr98

Awards
for a 1st cycle i'd drop the tren and run the test for at least 12wk, 14 would be better

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
for a 1st cycle i'd drop the tren and run the test for at least 12wk, 14 would be better
250mg tren E per week is a very mild dose. I don't see why he would have trouble with that, even as a first cycle.

I'd also run the test longer, though.

-kwantam

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
bump for what kwantam said...

the tren dosage looks fine IMO for a first cycle, I would just extend the test a few weeks to avoid ending my cycle on tren and it is very androgenic and thus make PCT a bigger bitch then necessary...

Have you considered running HCG @ 250iu's 2x weekly?

regards,
COTC

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
However, as I said earlier, I would opt to use tren ace for a first time, just in case he suffers from bad sides. 75mg's eod would be good to start.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Thanks again for all the help on this. I have just a couple more questions/concerns.

1.) I finally injected after staring at the pin for 3 hours. lol. I don't know if I'm just a big woos or what but I felt stupid afterwards b/c I didn't feel a damn thing but...

the day after the injection area is extremely tender. I wouldn't say the pain in unbearable by any means but it's just sore. Did I do something wrong? I injected the test into my glute and the tren into my delt, both areas are sore, the delt is more tender. No swelling or anything.

I did switch to tren ace (thanks for the advice) so I'm doing eod injections of that and also picked up enough test to run this 12 weeks instead of 10. Thanks for all the great advice on here. The 'how to inject/draw, etc ' posts were extremely helpful for me also. I never would have known on my own to draw with a 20 and then just change up the needle.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
With the first time jitters and all, you may have moved the pin in and out, or around a bit. This will cause some trauma/pain later on. So, yes it is normal. Just keep an eye on it. Other complications could come up, such as due to the B.A. content, etc. However, wit no swelling and all, sounds like no porblems. Although, some swelling, redness, warm area are normal. A warm compress afterwards, or hot shower works wonders. Make sure to warm up the oil when it's in the syringe for added comfort. Just place it under hot running water for a couple of minutes, or on top of a coffee maker brewing. It will become second nature in no time. ;)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would shoot the tren and test in the same syringe in the same area .. glutes can CERTAINLY hold 2ccs no problem and unless you are really skinny you should be fine with 2ccs in your delt

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Bump to what glen said. I was going to suggest this too, but forgot.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs

I was going to suggest this too, but forgot

Well make sure you don't add creamer to your harpoon and all is foregiven!

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Thanks again! Sorry for being such a noob and freaking out lol.