hormone panel results look terrible (PLEASE HELP !)

kafahmy

Awards
Greetings everyone,

I had a hormone panel check last year (before messing around with pro hormones and natty boosters) and my testosterone level was at 600 ng/dL .I'm 26 years old healthy individual,I work out regularly and eat clean most of the times.Last year,I did one cycle of Cynostane (very mild pro hormone) and followed a proper PCT (nolva ,alphamax and SNS ara) I recovered just fine and tool a good break then started messing around with natty test boosters such as animal test ,DAA and Alphamax. After running my last alpha max cycle I notices that I'm suffering from low test symptoms .I did a hormone panel check 2days ago (at this time I was off all supplements for 3 weeks) and the results came back shocking.

My total test is now 388 ng/dL and the free test is 11 .Of course my doctor said "you are just fine " !! as I fall within the normal range but I feel like the 388 is normal for a 50 years old guy not for a 26 who used to have a 600 ng/dL .
I'm thinking of running a 6 weeks standalone Clomid cycle at 25 mg hopefully that this would restore my levels.what do you guys think ? am I following a right approach ?
Please help and thx in advance .

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you been dieting down for a while? I get worrired when i read "eat clean most of the times"

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You started out on the right track. Doing bloodwork and talking to a doctor FIRST. I would say continue down that path and try to get a second opinion. Chances are likely if you test within range, you're going to get the same answer.

Will Clomid get things going? Probably. For a temporary or lasting amount of time? That is unanswerable.

I hope whatever you decide to do, it's not with RC Clomid.

kafahmy

Awards
my diet is never lower than 2000 calories (40/40/20) so I don't think my body is crashing or anything

kafahmy

Awards
the 2000 is only when I'm cutting .I've been cycling between 2600 and 2300 for the past couple month .I'm an Endomorph and I gain fat easily when I eat over 2500 calories.Also my diet was the same when I score 600 ng/dL last year .I appreciate your feedback and although the diet can be a factor ,I believe it's not the major factor in my case but I will definitely keep that in mind.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
or you can go to a TRT Clinic and get started, but you have to understand what you are getting yourself into. Injections for the rest of your life? Doesn't sound like fun unless you really need it.

kafahmy

Awards
at my age I really would love to have TRT as a last option. That's why i was wondering if Clomid would do me the favor of restoring my levels back to what it used to be.There are a lot of papers to back up this claim but as Dma378 mentioned this might be just temporary ,Hopefully someone who fall in the same shoe would be able to answer

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Show us data to support that eating at 10x BW will cause his test to drop by nearly 50%.
Touche, guess the only relevant thing to say is work with a professional to determine the underlying cause.

Although anecdotally my test was in mid 300's when deep into a cut when my levels usually sit around the mid 700's.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at my age I really would love to have TRT as a last option. That's why i was wondering if Clomid would do me the favor of restoring my levels back to what it used to be.There are a lot of papers to back up this claim but as Dma378 mentioned this might be just temporary ,Hopefully someone who fall in the same shoe would be able to answer
TRT should not even be s consideration.

Eat well (get lots of healthy fats), sleep well and retest in a month or so to see where you are. Only then IMHO would you consider Clomid.

BTW - It's not like OTC products have never been tainted with real anabolics.

kafahmy

Awards
Maybe I should just check with one of those anti aging clinics and see if a clomid/dhea combo get me back to the 600 ...being stuck at 388 really sucks not just physically but also mentally

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again. No one IMHO should have even suggested it. An anti aging clinic is going to sell you overpriced steroids you don't need. You need to find out why you became suppressed. Stay far away from an anti aging clinic.

I stand on my first post. Good luck!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRT should not even be s consideration.

Eat well (get lots of healthy fats), sleep well and retest in a month or so to see where you are. Only then IMHO would you consider Clomid.
Great advice here. Up your calories, eat healthy fats (avocado and coconut oil). sleep and give it more time for the supplements to exit your body. Three weeks is not long enough to recover. Do not add Clomid or DHEA to your system. Add 5000 IU of vitamin D3 to your daily regimen. Test in a couple months. BTW, are you using any other supplements, drugs, alcohol or preworkouts?

kafahmy

Awards
No drugs at all as for alcohol it's at it's minimum, a beer or 2 weekly.
C4 extreme 2 scoops pre workout
Whey,dextrose and creatine post workout
I also take a multivitamin and fish oil but i'll give Vitamin D a go

Just a question why is everyone against the Clomid cycle to boost my test level back up ?

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Technically speaking after you hit sexual peak you will drop.it could be you hit it early and did not realize it as the average peak is 30. But seeing as you're also not over the age of 60 the rule of 1% sesenence does not apply.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DONT Take clomid. Dont put anything else in your body. Get retested in a few weeks and go from there. You need to figure out why your test is low, not just covering it up with a bandaid with clomid. You need a further evaluation.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DONT Take clomid. Dont put anything else in your body. Get retested in a few weeks and go from there. You need to figure out why your test is low, not just covering it up with a bandaid with clomid. You need a further evaluation.
Agree^^^. It's going to take longer than a few weeks to recover. Be patient and wait a few months.

kafahmy

Awards
well,seems like all the people with experience here agree on the same thing and I respect you guys and respect your opinion and also appreciate you taking the time to answer a newbie's question So I guess I'll just wait for another month or so ,up my calories and go get another test in 6 weeks .
Now the question is what if I score the same or slightly higher ? most of the doctors will be like you fall in the the normal range but we all now that a 400 ng/dL sucks .Any suggestions ?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What symptoms exactly are you suffering from?
but we all now that a 400 ng/dL sucks
who told you this?

I've seen dozens of guys report symptom that they believe are related to low test to find that their test was well within range and higher.

Seen the inverse as well. Big sting lean muscular happy guys with low end test.

Treat symptoms not numbers.

kafahmy

Awards
My mood is always down ,and never feel sharp except for when the time i'm on a test booster cycle.
I gain fat easily specially around my love handles and belly area even though i try not to eat over 2500 hundred calories and limit my alcohol intake (keeping in mind my age and activity level ) i see guys on a 3500 caloties and lean as hell
It just feels that something is wrong

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My mood is always down ,and never feel sharp except for when the time i'm on a test booster cycle.
I gain fat easily specially around my love handles and belly area even though i try not to eat over 2500 hundred calories and limit my alcohol intake (keeping in mind my age and activity level ) i see guys on a 3500 caloties and lean as hell
It just feels that something is wrong
can you please elaborate more on this ?
Your symptoms and data correlate and that was what I was getting at.

My greater point is are these OTC test boosters causing suppression via an endogenous mechanics or are they potentially tainted with suppressive anabolics/precursors of some sort.

You're too young to be on TRT. Please continue to process this naturally.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kafahmy: Did you get a full hormone panel done or just testosterone? With just testosterone, it's hard to know what else might be going on (high estrogen, high cortisol, S-DHEA, etc)

How much carbs and fat are you eating everyday?

kafahmy

Awards
kafahmy: Did you get a full hormone panel done or just testosterone? With just testosterone, it's hard to know what else might be going on (high estrogen, high cortisol, S-DHEA, etc)

How much carbs and fat are you eating everyday?
Test result
DHEA-Sulfate 256.3
TSH 1.720
LH 6.1
FSH 3.3
Estradiol 13.8
Testosterone,serum 388
Testosterone,Free 11.06
eGFR If non african american 111
Glucose, Serum 88

it seems like it's all within range but on the lower end

I was doing 250/300 grams of carbs / 50 grams of fats and / 220 grams of protein

I've done a lot of reading and it seems like consuming a lot of fibers may result into a lower test level (all my carbs comes from wheat and full grain sources ..brown rice brown pasta brown bread oatmeal ...etc) so i will start eating like the normal kids and up my fat intake ( i will add bacon to my breakfast ,replace the chicken breast with steak and eat pizza once a week ) maybe the super clean food is not that good for me

I just don't get why It's hard for me to add muscle when I eat clean and easy to add fat except for when I was on natty test boosters,the only time I've seen a good change in physique is when I was doing alphamax or animal test ...
my workout is intense and I'm seeing great improvement in the gym but not as much in the mirror

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You started out on the right track. Doing bloodwork and talking to a doctor FIRST. I would say continue down that path and try to get a second opinion. Chances are likely if you test within range, you're going to get the same answer.

Will Clomid get things going? Probably. For a temporary or lasting amount of time? That is unanswerable.

I hope whatever you decide to do, it's not with RC Clomid.

For my reference, what is RC Clomid?

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
Yes, so he can desensitize his Leydig cells and get futher screwed without having identified the underlying cause of his issues.
Yes i guess if he were to run it at a super high dose this would be problematic. Although there are many articles you can find that state desensitization only happens when it's ran to high or to long. And im like 95% sure this is what hcg is used for all the time but thats just my 2cents i can't post links yet or i gladly would post studies.