Superdrol Dosage

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
How many capsules a day is 20mg of Superdrol? Checking on NutraPlanet I can't find this information. According the write-up I read this should be the proper dosage for me -- several years of lifting behind me and under 200 lbs body weight.

Thanks all.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
How many capsules a day is 20mg of Superdrol? Checking on NutraPlanet I can't find this information. According the write-up I read this should be the proper dosage for me -- several years of lifting behind me and under 200 lbs body weight.

Thanks all.
I think that would put you at 10-20mg daily. Don't be surprised if you only need 10 or 15mg. SD is 10mg per cap.

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
I think that would put you at 10-20mg daily. Don't be surprised if you only need 10 or 15mg. SD is 10mg per cap.
Thanks for the info :)

Since I'm here I suppose I'll explain my situation and why I am looking at Superdrol. I'm 180 lbs right now, and I've never been any bigger without raising BF % a good bit. I started lifting at 16 (220 lbs, very overweight) and I've always made good strength gains, but I just don't seem to grow. It doesn't matter how many calories I eat... I just don&t get bigger anywhere but my stomach. BUT, I continually make strength gains.

Dead Lift is 520 lbs 1RM with straps (this is my favorite lift)... Squat is 405 lbs 11 reps... BB Decline is 275 x 9 reps... and flat DB Bench is 130s x 4 reps. Not too bad for a guy my size, just to give you an idea that my training is pretty good.

I'd appreciate any comments at all about my sitation and others using SD in my position. Thanks!

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost finished my 3 week cycle of SD (only 10mg) and I started at 180, and, as of last Sunday (week 2), I'm up to 188 with a less fat.
Couldn't ask for much better...
Actually I think I'll be up a couple more pounds by the end (this Saturday).

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
read my recent post on SD http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27653
im @238 now and i just upped to 20 mg's my second week, c if that helps u out ,
nice deadlift, is it off the floor?
I wished i started to do those earlier in life ...im only 2 year into deadlifts and could only get 440 off the floor
good luck

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
read my recent post on SD http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27653
im @238 now and i just upped to 20 mg's my second week, c if that helps u out ,
nice deadlift, is it off the floor?
I wished i started to do those earlier in life ...im only 2 year into deadlifts and could only get 440 off the floor
good luck
I'll check out your thread, thanks for the link!

Yep, my dead-lift is off the floor. I just love doing them so I train them hardcore. I'm hoping to break 600 lbs this year :)

qalabim

Awards
quick question, I am about to start my cycle and my only question is when i should be taking my dose. I am going 10mg but should I do it before my workout or when I wake up in the morning?

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
I just placed my order for a bottle of Superdrol, a bottle of Rebound XT, Hawthorn Berry, and Milk Thistle.

Did I miss anything? And will one bottle of Rebound XT be enough for PCT? Thanks again!