Second Cycle Advice

Ota457

Awards
Hello,

I'm a 23 year old student and I've been lifting intermittently since I was 13 and training seriously for two years. I ran a 12 week 500mg test-e cycle when I was 21 and it went very well. I will be using this forum as a diary and uploading a pdf of my pre-cycle bloods and body pictures shortly.

Stats:
5'9
12%bf
Max Bench: 250 DL: 405 Squat: 345

Cycle Diet:
TBD

I'll probably eat quite a bit more than I do now once I'm on cycle so this will be increased incrementally as I progress. Advice on this will be appreciated as well.

The cycle as of now:

Weeks 1-4: dianabol (25mg ED)

Weeks 1-12: Test-e 600mg (300mg Monday & Thursday) and arimidex (.5mg EOD)

Two weeks go by...

Weeks 15-18: nolvadex (40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg ED)

What I have on hand:

Test E 300mg/ml-10ML-2 count (20ml total)

Dianabol 25mg-50 count

Arimidex 1mg-30 count

Nolvadex 20mg-30 count

clomid 50mg-30 count

Pfizer aromasin 25mg-30 count

hcg 5,000iu- 1 count

So, knowing that I have all these substances at my disposal, does anyone have advice on how to run this cycle differently? I obviously don't need to incorporate everything I have. I just want opinions on how I could optimize/change the simple cycle I'm running.

Anything you can offer is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I'm a 23 year old student and I've been lifting intermittently since I was 13 and training seriously for two years. I ran a 12 week 500mg test-e cycle when I was 21 and it went very well. I will be using this forum as a diary and uploading a pdf of my pre-cycle bloods and body pictures shortly.

Stats:
5'9
12%bf

Cycle Diet:
TBD

I'll probably eat quite a bit more than I do now once I'm on cycle so this will be increased incrementally as I progress. Advice on this will be appreciated as well.

The cycle as of now:

Two weeks go by...

What I have on hand:

Dianabol 25mg-50 count

Arimidex 1mg-30 count

Nolvadex 20mg-30 count

clomid 50mg-30 count

hcg 5,000iu- 1 count

So, knowing that I have all these substances at my disposal, does anyone have advice on how to run this cycle differently? I obviously don't need to incorporate everything I have. I just want opinions on how I could optimize/change the simple cycle I'm running.

Thanks
This was my first cycle,It's an awesome cycle best of luck

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Up the dose of Dbol - 30-40mg for 5-6 weeks. Everything else looks fine.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you going to run 20 injections 12 weeks? Sounds like 10 to me.

Ota457

Awards
Oh no, that's just what I have on hand. Friend wanted to get rid of everything he had so I have more than I will be using.

I'll be doing 600mg for 12 weeks.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to do a log?

Ota457

Awards
Yes, I will be getting bloods done soon and uploading a pdf.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
cool sub me

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

Stats:
5'9
12%bf

Cycle Diet:
TBD

The cycle as of now:

Two weeks go by...

What I have on hand:

Dianabol 25mg-50 count

Arimidex 1mg-30 count

Nolvadex 20mg-30 count

clomid 50mg-30 count

hcg 5,000iu- 1 count

Thanks
Wont you run any hgc?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
He has 5000 iu HCG. I would just blast that last week or two before PCT and done. No need to run on cycle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would definitely bump the dbol up to 50mg at the start of week 2.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
He has 5000 iu HCG. I would just blast that last week or two before PCT and done. No need to run on cycle.
Given the fact that he has got only 1 vial I would mix it with some bac.water and shot 500iu/week 4weeks before last pin and maybe double it 2weeks before PCT. The remaining 1000iu go to the bin of course

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Given the fact that he has got only 1 vial I would mix it with some bac.water and shot 500iu/week 4weeks before last pin and maybe double it 2weeks before PCT. The remaining 1000iu go to the bin of course
Why not just do 6 weeks of 500iu/week then 2 weeks of 1000iu so you're not wasting a fifth of the product?

Ota457

Awards
So I have 50 25mg pills. How exactly would you dose this kickstart if you were using these?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So I have 50 25mg pills. How exactly would you dose this kickstart if you were using these?
I would do 1 week at 25mg and then 3 weeks at 50. That's 49 pills. You can just pop the extra one on day 7 of your first week.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Why not just do 6 weeks of 500iu/week then 2 weeks of 1000iu so you're not wasting a fifth of the product?
I believe hcg wont keep its efficiency more than 6 weeks in bac.water. correct if Im wrong

Ota457

Awards
Got it. Thanks for the advice man. I appreciate it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I believe hcg wont keep its efficiency more than 6 weeks in bac.water. correct if Im wrong
Oh maybe so. In that case just do 1500iu the last two weeks or something, idk. I just don't believe in throwing things away that could be used.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Got it. Thanks for the advice man. I appreciate it.
No problem. Stay on top of your AI though, 50mg will bite you in the ass with estrogen problems if you're not careful. I ran 5 weeks at 45mg and a week at 60mg and it was really hard to control sides.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Oh maybe so. In that case just do 1500iu the last two weeks or something, idk. I just don't believe in throwing things away that could be used.
That seems better. Its 4am so excuse my limited maths skills

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

natpwr79

Awards
The advice on the dbol is right on. Make sure to keep some antacids on hand because doses>25 give many some GI upset. I would recommend to add an enteric coated full dose aspirin(325mg) ED for the whole cycle. AAS put you at an increased risk for heart attack due to the hyper-coagulable state they create; the aspirin will combat this. Throw in a good omega3/fish oil supp for extra protection. As far as the HCG, you should run 200iu 2x per week. If you start after week one of dbol, it will last the whole cycle until the start of PCT. there seems to always be some confusion as to why HCG is used. The goal is to combat complete HPTA shutdown. If you wait until the end of the cycle, or even half way through, you have already completely shut down. If you run it from the start, only pituitary function will cease(gonadotropic hormone production). Because HCG IS gonadotropic hormone(i.e. LH), testicular function will remain intact, which means NO TESTICULAR ATROPHY!! This is exactly what you want. This way, when you start your PCT, pituitary function is all that needs to be restored, which will happen in about a month or so, which means you will keep more of your gains. Also, HCG should NEVER be a part of your PCT. Hope this helps. If you need more information, look up John Crisler's protocol(crisler protocol).