LGD help

Hmccurl1

Awards
Im interested in lgd-4033 and am having trouble finding a legit source. Ive read many threads on different websites and everyone seems to have a different opinion on whats bunk or legit. So I was wondering what a legit source would be. Ive been looking at Olympus uk legend and was wondering if anyone knows if that is legit, and if anyone has first hand experience with Olympus uk legend. Thanks.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Ive been looking at Olympus uk legend and was wondering if anyone knows if that is legit, and if anyone has first hand experience with Olympus uk legend. Thanks.
I ran a cycle of Olympus UK Legend a month back (just finished PCT) and gained 9lbs. (kept all of it too) so it was definitely legit. I stocked up on some Primeval Labs Super LGD and Tri-Sarm, they both have received good feedback, but I haven't taken them yet myself.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OL is the only companies sarms that I would ever touch
yates84 will answer all your LG needs

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Olympus Labs is a very reputable company on here

Demination

Demination

Awards
Im interested in lgd-4033 and am having trouble finding a legit source. Ive read many threads on different websites and everyone seems to have a different opinion on whats bunk or legit. So I was wondering what a legit source would be. Ive been looking at Olympus uk legend and was wondering if anyone knows if that is legit, and if anyone has first hand experience with Olympus uk legend. Thanks.
Bro Took LGD started off a 8mg for 2 weeks then bumped to 12mg for 4 weeks then went back down to 8mg for 2 weeks. Also stacked it with Tr3st 50mg daily throughout and bumped 21 lbs! Started at 197 which was a cut that went way to low and ended at 228lbs! Currently on pct and St3ngth unleashed. If you want to put on some serious mass def shoot for LGD and have a caloric heavy diet.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro Took LGD started off a 8mg for 2 weeks then bumped to 12mg for 4 weeks then went back down to 8mg for 2 weeks. Also stacked it with Tr3st 50mg daily throughout and bumped 21 lbs! Started at 197 which was a cut that went way to low and ended at 228lbs! Currently on pct and St3ngth unleashed. If you want to put on some serious mass def shoot for LGD and have a caloric heavy diet.
197 to 228 is 31 lbs.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a run of OL LGD on Sunday. Nice gains, no noticeable negative side-effects. It's good stuff.

Demination

Demination

Awards
Just finished a run of OL LGD on Sunday. Nice gains, no noticeable negative side-effects. It's good stuff.
Yah didn't have any noticeable ones either. Was on estro blocker and not on pct so it def helped

Demination

Demination

Awards
Was on ester blocker while on cycle and Took pct after cycle to be safe. Was my first go at Sarms.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed, I think OL LGD is a solid product!

I would recommend stacking LGD with dermacrine or 4-andro

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was on ester blocker while on cycle and Took pct after cycle to be safe. Was my first go at Sarms.
estro blocker while on LGD? were you running a test base, or just LGD and AI?

I would imagine sides would be pretty suck on just LGD and an AI

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
estro blocker while on LGD? were you running a test base, or just LGD and AI?

I would imagine sides would be pretty suck on just LGD and an AI
Yeah he ran tr3st at 50mg.

Demination what AI did you take and doses?

Louietsang

Awards
when i started my 8 week cycle i weighed 135ish or less... i hit close to 148-150 after i was done... now im on a pct and my base weight is sticking to around 145 and up, was sick for a week with a nasty flu or cold, so my nutrition wasnt on point... def recommended. strength was through the roof for my small stature.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
What dose did you run and for long? And what did you take for PCT?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
What dose did you run and for long? And what did you take for PCT?
I ran it as the first half of an 11-12 week cycle. My LGD dose was 8/8/8/12/12 (37 days total). I was also taking 10mg ED of MK-677 (started this a few weeks prior to the LGD), and my base (which I didn't really need) was Dermacrine @ 2 pumps ED. 12 mg is definitely a great dose for this stuff. I will experiment with 16mg on my next LGD run but my guess is 12mg is more than enough, especially with a longer run of say 8 weeks.

- No negative side-effects for me
- Libido and energy were great. No lethargy whatsoever.
- Cycle support was Damage Control at 1/2 dose, along with 250mg TUDCA ED and other staples such as garlic extract etc.
- Gained ~ 11 clean lbs. and was leaner than when I started.
- I would recommend joint support as I had dry clicking joints during the run. I was also taking joint support.
- Bridged into Trest/Pmag/MK-677 (14 days in right now.)
- PCT will be Clomid: 50 - 25 - 12.5 / Nolva: 20/20/10/10/5 (Nolva dosage may change a bit)

I also believe that LGD is a bit more androgenic than Ostarine.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I ran it as the first half of an 11-12 week cycle. My LGD dose was 8/8/8/12/12 (37 days total). I was also taking 10mg ED of MK-677 (started this a few weeks prior to the LGD), and my base (which I didn't really need) was Dermacrine @ 2 pumps ED. 12 mg is definitely a great dose for this stuff. I will experiment with 16mg on my next LGD run but my guess is 12mg is more than enough, especially with a longer run of say 8 weeks.

- Cycle support was Damage Control at 1/2 dose, along with 250mg TUDCA ED and other staples such as garlic extract etc.
- I would recommend joint support as I had dry clicking joints during the run. I was also taking joint support.
- PCT will be Clomid: 50 - 25 - 12.5 / Nolva: 20/20/10/10/5 (Nolva dosage may change a bit)

Yes, LGD is more androgenic than Osta and more suppressive. With more power comes more resp- ... side effects. Osta is my first cycle and I like it so far. I think my expectations are in line with what Osta can deliver, but of course we all want just a little bit more. I am planning to run an LGD cycle later this year. LGD is not really known as a cutting compound, so 11 lbs gains with fat loss is really great!

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established

No lethargy at 12mg?! Good for you :p Im at 8mg with kinda bad lethargy. 600mg Stano not helping much. Now start of the 6th week, no big gainz yet. Would you rec me trying 12? Was your kcal over maintenance?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
No lethargy at 12mg?! Good for you :p Im at 8mg with kinda bad lethargy. 600mg Stano not helping much. Now start of the 6th week, no big gainz yet. Would you rec me trying 12? Was your kcal over maintenance?
I'm a bit lucky in that I don't suffer a lot of lethargy on cycle so I can push things harder than some. I've taken Halo up to 100mg with no 'Test' base and been just fine. As far as gains go, I do recommend 12mg over 8mg but you have to decide for yourself what you can handle. Keep in mind that you are not taking anything that aromatizes right now. If you have some Dermacrine or 4-DHEA (4-Andro), you might try and add that in with the Stano and I would expect a better ability to fight off lethargy. If you get that under control, you should be able to step up to 12mg no problem.

Edit: My calories were actually around maintenance most days. I had a few heavy food days for the holidays but I also had a few where I was below my caloric goal. Are you taking any cycle support at all?

Demination

Demination

Awards
I'm a bit lucky in that I don't suffer a lot of lethargy on cycle so I can push things harder than some. I've taken Halo up to 100mg with no 'Test' base and been just fine. As far as gains go, I do recommend 12mg over 8mg but you have to decide for yourself what you can handle. Keep in mind that you are not taking anything that aromatizes right now. If you have some Dermacrine or 4-DHEA (4-Andro), you might try and add that in with the Stano and I would expect a better ability to fight off lethargy. If you get that under control, you should be able to step up to 12mg no problem.
I had the same experience as you. I had no lethargy with the 12 mg of LGD, but I was also taking Tr3st so that is probably why I had no issues with lethargy.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
what time are you taking it? going higher may not be the best course here and taking stano and LG while looking for big gains is hard to do especially when stan is used more for a cut- 2-5 mg of lg is used for cutting and 10 max for bulking- you are kind of working against yourself here

what pc do you have on hand because you could be in the start of a non governmental shutdown- I would stop the stano - go to 5 on the LG for a few days and then if you desire, bump to 8- again over 10 is overkill

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established

Edit: My calories were actually around maintenance most days. I had a few heavy food days for the holidays but I also had a few where I was below my caloric goal. Are you taking any cycle support at all?
Nice to not need a test base :) ?
Yeah, the gains I have so far are very dry. Yates also gave me the tip to add Derma/4ad. Actually I have 2 bottles Derma on the way but I've been waiting for that package since september. Regarding cycle support; I started out with Arimacare, but I seem to be allergic to something in it, got very bad stomach after intake (tried several times with only 1 cap). So right now no cycle supp other than essentials like omegas, co-q10, multi. Also a betablocker.

Demination

Demination

Awards
Nice to not need a test base :) ��
Yeah, the gains I have so far are very dry. Yates also gave me the tip to add Derma/4ad. Actually I have 2 bottles Derma on the way but I've been waiting for that package since september. Regarding cycle support; I started out with Arimacare, but I seem to be allergic to something in it, got very bad stomach after intake (tried several times with only 1 cap). So right now no cycle supp other than essentials like omegas, co-q10, multi. Also a betablocker.
Yes i got very vascular on it. Was awesome!

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
what time are you taking it? going higher may not be the best course here and taking stano and LG while looking for big gains is hard to do especially when stan is used more for a cut- 2-5 mg of lg is used for cutting and 10 max for bulking- you are kind of working against yourself here

what pc do you have on hand because you could be in the start of a non governmental shutdown- I would stop the stano - go to 5 on the LG for a few days and then if you desire, bump to 8- again over 10 is overkill
Im taking: 1 cap LGD+1 Stano at breakfast, 1 more LGD 1hr later, 1 more Stano at 4-5 a clock. For PCT I got pharma Nolva 20/20/10/10/5 or similar. AI on hand is aromasin. Are you sure about the Stano? Think I need it for the lethargy...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
if you are experiencing lethargy from the LGD- I have read reviews that people are getting this when stacking LG, Ost and S4- IMHO its to much, triple stack sarms, not for me.

LGD4033 can/will (depending on the test subject) limit reductions in HDL cholesterol, cause headache and dry mouth (I have not had an issue with either of these). Reductions in free and total testosterone as well as SHBG, yet levels will return after use.

try dosing once a day with lower amount and then if you feel the need to increase do it but at same time.

as far as the stano, my bad bro, I miss understood that and thought it was stanzol.

have to remember LG has a long half life, so splitting the doses really isn't needed and higher doses over 10 is just overkill.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When or did you start to feel strength increases from LGD? I am on day 6 and dont feel much yet. Using Focus LGG. I even kick started it with 20mg a day the first 4.

tommy22

Awards
Recommendations as a stack for bulking with OL LGD???